Chosen Heroine

Naruko Uzumaki had been in bed at her old apartment. She looked out her window thinking to herself, 'It's been only a few days since we got back from Wave, and I still can't get over what happened. Imagine them calling me a heroine. Sure I convinced the people to stand up for what they believed in, but I always thought being a hero meant you had to defeat an enemy.'
And I almost lost my precious Sasuke-kun
She gazed up at the night sky seeing all the stars, 'Is there truly an answer for what it means to be a hero?' She suddenly noticed one of the stars appeared to be moving. He sat up and looked out his window further to see the star looked as if it was falling, "What is that?" She asked herself, as the star started look like a flaming bullet that fell right into the forest area of Konoha.

"Whoa, it landed?" She started pondering, "I wonder what that was? Maybe I should check it out." She got out of bed and changed into her orange jumpsuit. After dawning his headband, he slipped on his sandals and went out the door.

Naruko jumped along the buildings of her village through the night, before reaching the forest area, "It should've landed somewhere around here." She said, as she searched around before coming upon a crater in the earth.

Naruko approached cautiously, before seeing in the center of the crater looked like a small metal pod. She looked down at the pod inspecting it, "What is this thing?" She tapped it with a kunai, and backed away expecting a reaction from it. When she saw nothing happened she chuckled to herself feeling she was fretting over nothing, until she heard the pod opening up and releasing steam.

Naruko worried at what was about to happen armed herself with her kunai before seeing something emerge from the pod. Though with the steam pouring out, he wasn't sure what it was. When the steam vanished he saw it was a little creature approximately five inches tall. It looked like a bipedal frig-like amphibian with large, bulbous, green eyes with thin lines for pupils.

"Oh, that was an uncomfortable landing." the creature answered, before he looked up seeing Naruko looking down at him in shock, "Greetings. I am Azmuth of the planet Galvan Prime. And I need your help." he blinked, with his eyes closing horizontally from both sides of his eyes.

The reaction he got from naruko, was the girl screaming in fright, which knocked the creature off his small legs. Naruko backed away while trembling, "What the hell, what are you?!" She panicked. Panic bug alien

The creature groaned, as he got up, "You need to calm down, I'm not going to hurt you. Though after that outburst I wouldn't mind taking a few swings." he grumbled to himself.

Naruko still trembling as she backed away tripped on a rock and fell on his back. The little creature climbed up onto Naruko's chest and looked down at her , "Are you finished?" he asked "hey watch the boobs" pervert. Naruko cringed and nodded, still nervous about what she was talking to, "Good. Now let me start over." he jumped off Naruko's chest, so Naruko could sit up.

"As I was saying my name is Azmuth, and I come from the planet Galvan Prime." he began again.

"Planet?" Naruko asked in confusion, before looking up at the sky, "You mean you're an alien?"

"To you I am, yes." he answered.

"Are you going to probe me?" Naruko asked in worry.

Azmuth groaned with a roll of his eyes, "Where would you get an idea like that?"

"I don't know." Naruko answered with a shrug, much to Azmuth's irritation.

"Anyway I am looking for someone and I require your assistance."

"Looking for someone, who?" Naruko asked.

"I am looking for one known as Naruko Uzumaki," the alien explained, "Do you know where I might find her?"