Additional Forms

The next morning, after completing his morning rituals, Naruko was on her way to an early squad meeting. Upon arriving he as usual awaited with both her teammates for two whole hours, until Kakashi arrived.

"Yo!" Kakashi greeted them.

"You better have a real reason why you're late this time sensei." Naruko crossed her  arms.

"Yeah, why'd we have to meet extra early?" Sakura groaned, while rubbing some sleep out of her eyes.
"I haven't even had time to brush my hair Naruko" complain a girls hair is part of her beauty she huffed as Sakura nodded agreeing. 
"Well, I called you all here early, because I wanted to give you these." the Jonin held out three forms for them.

After receiving them, Sasuke gasped, "Wait a minute, these are..."

"Chunin Exam admission forms?" Sakura gasped.

"That's right," Kakashi confirmed, "You are to fill these out and bring them to the ninja academy two days from now."

"This is amazing." Naruko said in excitement.

"Yes. Well, think wisely on this you guys." Kakashi instructed and took off.

Naruko  looked to her team, "The Chunin Exams. How about that, guys?"

"It's supposed to gather some of the best shinobi in the nations." Sakura added.

"A perfect chance to hone our skills and meet other ninja with distinct abilities." Sasuke put in.

"Well, I'm gonna join for sure," Naruko said, "I'll catch you all later." She took hers leave, and one by one the others did as well. Bye Sasuke-kun she said. After she did have a huge crash on him but trained a lot to impressed him   she had told Sakura and ino if she became Hokage she would make Sasuke where no shirts witch go a nosebleed from both thinking about it
He arrived back home, and saw Azmuth tinkering with his pod, "Hey, Azmuth!"

Azmuth nearly bumped his head, before groaning. He looked over at the girl, "What is it, Naruko?"

"Me and my team have just been nominated for the Chunin Exams!" She cheered.

"The Chunin Exams, huh?" Azmuth asked, "Very interesting. In the event it's the chance for genin shinobi to move up in ranks, and gain new experience as well."

"I know. I can't wait to put my skills to the test against whoever is there." Naruko squealed with excitement.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Naruko," Azmuth warned him, "I've done studies on this exam and it's no walk in the park."

"I can believe that."

"Then you must also believe that the nations send only their best shinobi to compete."

"Then it's a good thing I have the Omnitrix, right?"

"I have yet to give you permission to use the Omnitrix," Azmuth reminded him, and Naruko pouted, "However, there will be a time you will eventually be forced to use it in combat. So I will allow you usage in the Chunin Exams when the time is right."

"And how will I know when the time is right?" Naruko asked impatiently.

"I will tell you, Naruko. You can trust me," Naruko only sighed in impatience, until Azmuth continued, "However, I do have some other aliens I can unlock for you that could also be helpful."

"Really?" Naruko brightened up.

Azmuth nodded, "While the ten you have are indeed powerful, there will be obstacles there that only other aliens in the Omnitrix can deal with better than others can."