The Anodite Hyuga

After the events of the Chunin Preliminaries, Naruko left the building and was back in the village looking for Hinata.

"She can't have gone far," Naruko said to Azmuth, as the alien held onto her shirt's collar. She looked around a corner and saw the girl, "There she is." She hurried after her.

Hinata walked on home contemplating on what happened with her during the preliminaries, 'Anodite? What does that mean? What am I really?' she asked in her thoughts, until a familiar voice snapped her out of it.

"Hinata! Hinata, hey!" she turned around and saw Naruko running up to her, "Glad I caught up with you."

"Naruko?" she asked.

"Azmuth and I assume you're on your way to see your dad, just as Azmuth suggested?"

"Oh, yes. I am." she answered.

"Great. We'll join you." Naruko smiled.

"What?" she gasped.

"If this is a matter involving aliens, then I need to be present." Naruko explained.

"And being Naruko's mentor, I must accompany her as well." Azmuth added.

"Well, ok, but I'm not sure if my father will allow you entry of our home." Hinata said in worry.

Azmuth smirked, "Oh, don't worry about that, my dear. I think your father will make an exception."

Hinata was confused as to what Azmuth was getting at, but answered, "Ok, follow me." she led Naruko and Azmuth back to her home.

Upon reaching the Hyuga compound, Hinata opened the gates and showed the two inside. They walked through the yard, and the two genin could hear the sounds of sparing going on inside the compound. Hinata opened the sliding door and saw her father sparing with her younger sister Hanabi.

When the father and daughter felt another presence, they ceased their training and saw Hinata and Naruko in the doorway, "Hinata, you're back?" Hiashi asked, until he saw Naruko with her, "Why is this girl here?"

"Father, we need to talk." Hinata said ignoring his question.

"Can't you see Hanabi are in the middle of a lesson?" Hiashi asked, with his eyes narrowed at her.

Hinata not wanting to be intimidated stayed strong, "Father, this cannot wait!"

Hiashi wasn't liking Hinata raising her voice at him and spoke, "And what's so important that I must hear?"

Azmuth who had been hiding behind Naruko's  head, jumped onto Hinata's shoulder to make his presence known, "Because, Hiashi, your daughter has awakened what you spent a long time trying to do!" he snapped.

Hiashi and Hanabi were taken by surprise at the alien's appearance. Hiashi could only gasp, "Azmuth?"

"Nice to see you again too." Azmuth answered the head of the clan in sarcasm.

Hiashi losing his calm and firm demeanor approached and bowed his head, "Forgive me, but it's been so long since I or anyone else from the village has last seen you."

"Indeed," Azmuth agreed, "But I just had to return to Konoha for my own reasons, but now I've got another reason to why me and my protege have come to see you."

"Protoge? Naruko?" he asked.

"Correct. Now then, your daughter has something to talk with you about," Azmuth continued, "And the little one there should stay as well. She could learn something too." he motioned to Hanabi who was still in shock at what was on Hinata's shoulder.