The Alien Debut

As Naruko and her squad waited patiently at the tower for the time limit for part two of the Chunin exams to come to an end, Naruto stood up and looked at his team, "I'm gonna go check out more of this tower."

"Ok." Sakura said.

"Just don't go far." Sasuke warned him.

"Sakura, this is me you're talking too." Naruko said dryly.

"Exactly my point." Sakura replied. With a roll of her eyes, Naruko left the room.

The blonde walked around the inside of the tower getting to know the layout, until she discovered another team entering and had been admitted. It was a team from Kiri. He noticed one of the members had something wrapped in cloth on his back and had two handles.

"That must be some sword," she began, "I wonder..." he pondered before going over to meet them.

"Uh, can we help you?" the boy carrying the sword asked in worry.

"That sword on your back, is that one of legendary blades of the seven swordsmen?" Naruko inquired.

The boy was even more concerned, "Who wants to know?" he asked, as his teammates got ready in case Naruko was planning to try something.

"No reason, just thought I let you know I met one of the original seven swordsmen some time ago." Naruko answered.

"You what?" the boy asked in surprise.

"That's right. Zabuza Momochi; Demon of the Mist."

"You met Zabuza?" the boy gasped.

"Uh-huh," Naruko confirmed, " And I even watched him die." he added.

"Whoa." the boy gasped, as his teammates were surprised.

"The name's Naruko, and you are?"

"Uh, Choujuro," he answered, "And my teammates, Kaizo and Watashi." his two teammates bowed their heads in respect.

"Nice to meet you all." Naruto greeted them.

"Same here, I guess," Choujuro admitted, "So did you fight Zabuza himself?"

"Not personally, but I partook in the battle against him with a partner of his."

"Wow. What was it like staring into the face of the demon of the mist?" Choujuro asked curiously.

"Made me wanna shit my pants like crazy." Naruto explained.

"I'd only been told stories about his reputation and from our village history books. He was one of Kiri's best." Choujuro said in awe.

"I figured that out the hard way." Naruto added, "Well, it was nice meeting you three."

"Yeah. I guess we'll be seeing you around." Choujuro said, as the three took off for a room.

Naruko watched them leave and looked at Choujuro, 'He seems like a nice guy.' he thought, before continuing on.

Naruko managed to find a cafeteria, where she got herself a bite and took a seat at a table. She enjoyed her lunch, and noticed another team enter. They were Iwa shinobi, composed of two boys and a girl who appeared to be their strongest member.

"About time we found this cafeteria, I'm starving." the girl said, as she and her team got something to eat.

When they took a seat at a table in front of the one Naruko was preoccupying, one of the Iwa shinobi spoke, "Sure hope this stuff's as good as they say it is."

"It better be." the girl said.

"Hey!" Naruko called over, as the three looked over at him, "Take it from a shinobi in this village, you'll be very satisfied with the stuff we have to offer."