24

__Harry__

Louis kept to his promise. He didn't let anyone hurt me. He stopped Liam two more times from bullying me over the next 2 weeks..

Also, over those next two weeks, we practically started living with each other. He stays at my house. We walk home together. I stay at his house. He even snuck out one night to come sit with me outside for a while.

And I've gotten closer to that boy, Niall. We've hung out 4 or 5 times. And we talk in Science class. He even sits with me and Louis at lunch sometimes. They get along too. Hell, I think Louis could get along with anyone if he tried- Niall's the same way.

I haven't hurt myself in 3 full weeks.

"Hey, babes!" Louis greeted as he sat down next to me at lunch

I like when he calls me nice names

"Hey, Lou" I smiled and leaned into his side. He kissed the top of my head- well, he kissed the beanie I was wearing but still- then Niall sat infront of us.

"Hey, Nialler!" I smiled at him too

"Hey, Cookie" he grinned

"Cookie?" Louis asked, confused

"He ate like all my cookies last night. So that's what I call him now."

"They were so good" I blushed as I giggled 

Louis nodded and opened my milk carton for me. I let my dimply smile show to him as a thank you and, like he always does, he poked my cheek. 

After we finished eating.. Niall said he had to go return his library book so we said our goodbyes.. 

and that's when Louis decided it was time for us to skip some school again..

but this time, he called him mom and said he was sick.. and she called the office and got permission for him to go home.. So I did the same. I called my nana, told her I wasn't feeling well, and she called the principle. 

When we were both cleared to leave school, we darted out the doors and ran hand-in-hand to his house.

I liked running with Louis. He was faster- but I kept up. And he held my hand really tight.

And every time we got to our destination, he's pick me up around my waist and I'd hug him tight... then he'd spin me around and we'd laugh.

And that's exactly what he did when we arrived on his front lawn. 

Of course, his mum wasn't home, so we went right up to his room and laid down on the bed.

It's what we do. 

He tugs his shirt off his body, claiming to be too hot. I take my shoes and socks off and crawl on top of him. If I lay my head down, he'll play with my curls while I trace my fingers over his chest. If I stay sitting on his hips, we'll talk and giggle and he'll tell me jokes. Sometimes we study. Or I'll read and he'll just watch me. I set my book on his middle, sit on his hips, and slowly turn the pages as I read.

Niall gave me this really good book. I've been reading it for the past few days. It's about a girl who falls in love with her best friend- also a girl- and they go through a bunch of hard times but they end up together in the end. It's really sweet and sometimes sad.. but I know they'll be alright in the end.

Louis just watches me and sometimes runs his hands up and down the tops of my thighs over my jeans. 

"What're we doing today?" he asked quietly as I laid on him

"I've been clean for 3 full weeks because of you" I tell him as I raise up a little, just to see his face

He was beaming

"I swear, your smile is so bright.. it's like the sun" I grinned as I stared at him

"Oh, yea?" he asked

"Yeah. You're like.. the sun in my world. You brightened everything up and when you're around, I feel all warm and happy" I continued

"You make me happy too, Haz"

He sat up but kept me sitting in his lap with my legs on either side of him. This was new. But I liked it. His hands were just under my shirt, sitting on my hips, and mine were resting on his shoulders. We were level, looking in each other's eyes..

"Knock knock" I whispered

He gave me a confused face.. but he asked, "Who's there?"

"Hoola" I answered as I tried not to laugh

"Hoola- who?" he asked

"P" I burst into giggles and he smiled really wide

"You're dumb" he laughed

I leaned my forehead into his and rubbed my nose on his

He did it back, making me smile even wider if that was possible

"Times like these make me all warm and happy" I told him quietly

"Yeah.. me too, baby" 

I stared into his eyes. Wow his eyes!

"Blue" I whispered

I didn't even mean to say that out loud. I just liked his eye color- and how vibrant they are

"Green" he said back with that lovable lopsided smile