Stephanie McMahon Arrives to Raw

As the RWWE intro welcomed fans to the sophomore episode of Monday Night Raw, a sleek black limousine would be seen cascading into the backstage area. Not one, but two heels clicked against the canvas when none other than Raw General Manager, Stephanie McMahon, exited the luxurious vehicle followed by her newfound protege, Raquel Rodriguez! The flashing of a paparazzi crew's cameras forced Rodriguez to throw her arm out as a shield for the Billionaire Princess, finally prompting them to push past the onlookers until backstage correspondent McKenzie Mitchell shoved her way to the front of the madness - signature microphone in tow. "Ms. McMahon... Raquel, fans all around the world and right here in Richmond are curious about what to expect from tonight's episode of Raw, care to comment?" Mitchell bolstered, turning the mic over to the GM who continued to walk mid-interview. With a deep exhale, McMahon paused for a brief moment:

"Hello, McKenzie. Fans. . . like yourself have plenty to look forward to tonight! Not only will Bayley be making her in-ring return against Lacey Evans in a Money in the Bank qualifier, but we'll also hear from the Raw Women's Champion, Shayna Baszler, live to close the show. But I suppose you already knew that hm? Here's a real scoop: Raw's most impressive newcomer, Raquel Rodriguez, will be making her in-ring debut later tonight! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a very busy schedule, one that doesn't include. . ."

The General Manager's jaw visibility dropped as McKenzie Mitchell yanked the microphone away from her just as the camera panned towards the correspondent's departure, showcasing a chaotic scene of people darting towards a fallen figure on the ground. Stephanie would demand the crowd part for her viewing, finally giving the camera crew and in turn, the audience, a look at Lacey Evans sprawled out on the concrete; a quiver of serpents slithering across her battered and bloodied frame. Gasps and screams emanated from onlookers as McMahon lurched forward with her palm pressed to her stomach! Raquel wasted no time diligently leading her mentor to safety, pressing a glass of water into her palms to ease her discoloration from the ghastly scene. Before Rodriguez could successfully shoo the camera crews from their private office and locker room, three brief knocks echoed throughout the room; in came Lash Legend!

"Ahem, hi ladies!" Her palm extended towards Raquel who reluctantly accepted the sign of respect before Legend continued with her plotting ways. "Steph, I couldn't help but notice that little miss housewife was... well, let's just say that she'll think she's back in the sixties when or if she wakes up. This means: Bayley has no opponent, and I'd hate to see someone receive a bye-week into that ladder match. I mean, she doesn't even have a win on Raw. . . unlike your girl, Lash Legend!" Sharing a nasty cackle with Raquel in reference to their antics in last week's main event, Lash placed a hand upon her hip whilst Stephanie nodded in agreement. "Lash, you're completely correct. You showcased that you're THE top name on this brand aside from our Champion, hence why I entrusted you to host me last week on Lashing Out. Speaking of which, had rave ratings! As for tonight - you're in. I look forward to seeing how you fare tonight and we wish you the best against Bayley because your match is now. . ."