Raquel Rodriguez Debuts

One week after inserting herself into the top of the division amidst the Lash-Sasha matchup, Raquel Rodriguez would be making her marquee debut. A black trench coat hugs the curves of La Chingona with each boot down the ramp, flexing her back muscles despite boos raining down on her from each section of the crowd. Her opponent, already in the ring, was searching for a contract with practically every company under the sun after losing her opportunity to Dakota Kai three days prior: Alexa Bliss.

Taking a much more aggressive approach than SmackDown, Bliss marched forward the second the bell rang to thump Rodriguez with a double-slap punch combo. . . of which the behemoth wasn't phased and launched her halfway across the ring with a shove! Seconds later, Alexa was having her limbs and spine rearranged in a vicious gory submission! Only mere moments away from tapping out, Little Miss Bliss tugged her arm free and utilized the position atop Rodriguez's spine to hit a sunset flip powerbomb - however, Raquel was out of the pin at one. Enraged that Alexa dared to pin her, the Latina dashed forward with a crushing clothesline from hell which would invert Bliss inside out. Utilizing pure strength, Raquel would deadlift the five-foot wannabe superstar onto her shoulder and plant Bliss with a Chingona Bomb! The three-count was nothing more than a technicality as Alexa wouldn't be getting up anytime soon.

"Impressive Raquel, really." The familiar voice of none other than Sasha Banks echoed throughout the arena, forcing Rodriguez to spin around in confusion before Banks appeared on the titantron in a neck brace much to the crowd's enjoyment. "You can call it whatever you wanna call it, but there's a reason we've never faced off. You're from the D-leagues, Raquel! Of course, you had to assault me from behind last week. . . your debut would've made no noise regardless. You can't get the interviews, the A-list events, the buzz without me attached to your name. Let's face it, you're not a star like me. But if it's spotlight you want, it's spotlight you'll get, because next week The Boss will be live on Raw. This time, face-to-face, bitch."

With a set of bold words, Banks flicked her blue tresses out of the frame, the gold of her BOSS rings glistening on the screen. On the split screen, Raquel was enraged! Shouting bilingual phrases and raising her arms as if to accept the challenge. It's safe to say that next week's showdown between Rodriguez and Banks will be one to remember!