Kay Lee Ray - Coming Soon

Tensions may have been running deeper than ever amongst some of Raw's greatest rivals, but the commentary team quickly shifted gears to the breaking news of a new signee straight from Stephanie McMahon's desk! Welcome the longest reigning NXT UK Women's Champion of all time, Kay Lee Ray, to Raw!

A montage showcasing KLR's greatest moments became front and center whilst Michael Cole rattled off her accomplishments and undying respect in the world of wrestling. Accompanying the statistics came glimpses at the destruction inflicted upon opponents by the Scottish Psychopath; her boot twisting jaws sideways, devilish dives, and the vicious KLR Bomb that disposed of opponent after opponent with ill intent. The package would suddenly halt like a scratched record as the maroon tresses of Ray sat centered in the midst of the Scottish highlands that she grew up in.

"Raw, you're officially put on notice. You all know who I am. . . and what I am capable of. If you thought for a second that I would sit back in the U.K. and miss out on this ladder match, you're out of your damn mind. No matter the opponent or continent, the result remains the same. And next week I will qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match. Mark my words."