𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"I can't believe you guys!"Laurel and my mom both look at us with disappointed faces

"Drinking?!And sneaking out!Conrad you're the oldest your supposed to be setting an example."Laurel looks at Conrad who rolls his eyes.

"Don't worry, I was the DD."Jeremiah buds in.

"Dee why did you sneak out ,you could have asked me or told me you were leaving!?"My moms voice is raised, I bite my nails and look down at the ground. I hated when my mom yelled,it made me feel like I was a child when my dad would get mad at me for the smallest mistakes. My dad wasn't the best at communication, he was the one always yelling. While my mom would have a talk with me and tell that I should have made a better decision. In fact she always use to say..

"Your actions are what make you who you are!"There it was, she should get those words trademarked because she used it a lot.

"Harper is right, You guys are teens you should be able to think about your actions." laurel says,Then she sends everyone to their rooms. I follow Belly to her room, as I walk up the stairs i noticed Conrad's bedroom door was cracked,I knock gently.

"Come in."He says, I open the door. Conrad watches me walk into his room.

"What was with you earlier?"I question,my eyebrows furrowed.

"Why does it matter?"Conrad questions coldly,his fingers gently strum his guitar.

"Because you yelled at me."

Conrad sets his guitar down,"i don't remember anything."

"It happened not too long ago for you to forget,you werent that drunk because you knew what you were doing when you were fighting Dylan!"I raise my voice.

"Who's Dylan?"Conrad looks into my eyes,he looked angry about me saying the boys name.

"The guy who you fought!"

"It was a drunk mistake."He was gaslighting me,making me think that I was stupid.

"You're acting like a baby."Conrad looks at me with no emotion just a straight face. I roll my eyes and walk out his room. I walk into belly's room.

"What was that about?"She looks at me curiously.

"Just Conrad being an asshole."I say putting on one of belly's over sized shirts and nike pro shorts,I climb into her bed and close my eyes.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

The next day I had spent all day with my mom,We went to the market and bought some new paints. Then later that evening we went back to the fishers house. Belly was gone hanging out with Cam the guy she met at the bonfire and Jeremiah and Steven were playing video games and the moms were talking in the kitchen,So I decided to go outside and swim. The sky was dark with stars shinning bright. I dive into the pull enjoying the smell of the chlorine.

"Nice swim suit?"My eyes go wide when I hear a voice,I stop floating on my back. Conrad sits at the end of the pool with a cigarette on his lips.

"Why don't you go somewhere else with that shit."Conrad smirks.

"what'll give me if I do?"He has that smug smirk on his face as he blows out some smoke.

"Go fuck yourself!"

"You wanna fuck me Dee?"Conrad raises a suggestive eyebrow, My jaw clenches.

"You wish." I scoff, floating on my back.

Conrad stares at my body sizing me up, so I go under water in hopes he'll disappear. But instead he jumps into the water. I swim up to th surface and push the wet hair out of my face. Conrad comes up too, he reaches to touch the necklace around my neck. I get lost in his eyes, he slowly pulls me closer to him I wrap my legs around his torso. As he leans in to kiss me I pull myslef away. Think of belly, I reminded myself.

"Are you guys hooking up?"Jeremiah shouts, I swim far away from Conrad.

"shut up!"Conrad gets out the water.

"You wanna come beach camping with us Conrad?"Steven smiles, Conrad looks back at me and then looks at Jeremiah and Steven.

"Sure."And the three of them disappear. I let out a breath and go under water. Everything floats away and I slip into the deep end of the pool. Sometimes I wished that I didn't like Conrad as much as I do. I wished that I never kissed him and even sometimes I wished I was the only girl he looked at. The one he wished he could kiss, the one he wanted next to him. But instead i couldn't have him because Belly wanted him. He wasn't mines to obsesses over, he was Belly's.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕!!! 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐?!!

𝙿.𝚜. 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝♡︎

 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝♡︎