𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗

There's a cool breeze blowing on my face, it was dawn

There's a cool breeze blowing on my face, it was dawn. Sun was setting and people were still asleep. My eyes close and I take in the smell of the ocean one more time. I sat in sand, it was cold and made me shiver.

"Hey"I look to my right and see Conrad, he was staring off into the ocean. The golden sun shinning on his face making him look angelic. I stand up and grab his hand, I stare off at the ocean.

"2 years ago did you think this would happen?"I turn to look at Conrad, he turns his whole body.

"To be honest no, beacause I didn't understand how someone like you could ever love me". Conrad moves some hair out of my face and puts a hand on my cheek.

"I love you Conrad"Conrad mouth turns up on one side, he pulls his face close to mine and puts his lips on my mine, all the angst and pined up emotions as out. I wrap my arms around his neck, he squeezes my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"ive always loved you"He looks into my eyes smiling.

"Whoop!"Me and Conrad turn around towards the porch of the backyard where Steven, belly and Jeremiah are cheering and shouting.

"You guys ruin everything!"Conrad groans, I giggle as the three of them run down towards us, belly engulfs me in a hug.

"im gonna miss you!"I whisper in her hair.

"well always have next summer and the next and so on and so on!"Belly smiles.

"Dee!"Mom and Sam wave at me, Mom had managed to pull through her sickness. The doctors decided to give her treatments to do. I smile at the two and walk up to the porch. Laurel and Susannah smile at me, I hug them both and then pull away.

"See you next summer"I whisper to both of them.

"love you"Susannah smiles.

I nod at her,"everything packed for the flight kiddo?"Sam questions as he opens the car door for me. I say nothing and pull him in for a hug.

"Thank you"Sam chuckles.

"For what exactly?"He looks confused, mom walks towards us and I give him a knowing look. Mom and Sam share a kiss and I pretend to gag. as I go to get in the car, Conrad grabs my hand.

"You have the necklace?"

"the one you throw at me?"I raise my brows.

"yea"I pull the necklace out of my pocket, Conrad grabs it, he moves my hair from my neck and puts it around my neck.

"thanks"Conrad nods.

"See you!"He kisses my cheek, I get in the passenger seat of the car. Conrad closes it and waves at me.

"You ready?"Mom looks at me from the drivers seat, I nod and as she pulls off I look back. Everyone waving with big smiles on their face.

"Bye!"Belly shouts, I roll down the window and say bye back. The house that I love so dearly begins to disappear. A smile appears on my face, I couldn't ask for a better summer.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

𝙷𝙴𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈!!! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺!!!!!!

𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙻𝙴𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙴 𝙾𝚄𝚃

𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙻𝙴𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙴 𝙾𝚄𝚃. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝.

 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝