𝒊. 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊: 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄──────────────────

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄
──────────────────

❨2021❩

"willow! willow, i need help!" archer shouted from his room for the fifth time. willow was ignoring him, packing her clothes into her suitcase with her music blasting loudly in her room to drown out her brother's voice.

growing tired of being ignored, archer left his room and walked to the room next to his. he knocked loudly on the door but there was still no response so he just walked in. he saw a shoe on the floor next to him so he picked it up, throwing it towards his sister, only missing her head by a few inches.

"what the hell?" she shouted, whipping her head around to the door where archer was standing. she stood up and and turned down her music a little as she sent him a glare. "you nearly took off my head with that, asshole."

"how can you hear yourself think with that playing so loud?" archer asked as he walked into the room, pushing a pile of clothes that willow had just folded off the bed so he could sit down.

"seriously?" she rolled her eyes, picking up the clothes and refolding them before placing them in her suitcase. "what do you want?"

"i've been calling out your name for like ten minutes now. i can't close my suitcase," he explained as he grabbed the skateboard on the floor, sitting it on his lap and spinning one of the wheels around with his fingers.

"get mom to help you," she told him as she continued packing her suitcase. she looked back up to see archer messing around with her skateboard so she quickly took it from him. "stop touching my stuff. if you break something i will break your leg," she threatened and archer quickly put his hands up in defence.

"mom is at the store. she said she had to pick up a few things before we left. can you please just help," he pleaded.

"fine," willow reluctantly agreed, pushing him out of her room and following him into his. "you're a real pain in the ass, you know that?"

"i'm your brother, it's kind of my job to piss you off," he pointed out with a small smirk. he then pointed over to his suitcase on his bed that had clothes among other random items sloppily thrown in.

"no wonder you can't close it. you can't bring all that shit with you," willow walked over and dumped everything out of his suitcase.