Prologue

I held on to my phone, my hands, no, my whole body was shaking. Tears came rushing out of my eyes and trickled down on my cheeks and fell on the floor. My heart hurts, and my heart breaks. 

How'd we turn this way?
Where did it go wrong?
Was it wrong for me to doubt him?
Was my decision wrong all along?

I couldn't help but ask myself if I could give up, but still... I couldn't give him up. I want to give him one more chance but everything was down the drain. 

Why? 

Can I still pick up my shattered heart and fix them together? Can I ever... Heal again? 

--------------

I was so busy that I didn't realize, how could I be such a fool? I knew he was sensitive to words but I... 

His love for me was there all along, and so was mine, but I didn't get a chance to show him. I loved you in the past, I still do and I would in the future. How dare I say these words when I was the one who hurt him the most? 

I only realized everything when I saw a pool of blood... I was so foolish, he was holding onto a picture... It wasn't that his trust in me faded, but he just... Lost all his hope on me... 

Once I see those soulless and lifeless eyes of his, my heart hurts, but I know that this couldn't be compared to how much his heart broke because of me. I cry every day and every night hoping for him to come back in my embrace. 

But I laugh at myself thinking about silly things, thinking if these still hands deserved to hold him. I loved you... and I still do.

Once was a happy couple that lived together in peace, but now a broken part of each other, so broken that it might not mend. What will Wang Yibo do to heal Zhan and make him trust again? Can Zhan forgive him and trust him again? 

As people say, it takes years or decades to build trust but only seconds to break it. Can they mend and heal each other's hearts? 

SHATTERED HEARTS FELL APART

Main idea - Bloody_Thornsof_HELL 
Supporting idea - MaryredCRIMSONS
Editor - Miss_BlackRed 

Congratulations to Bloody Thorns for finally deciding to join us in writing! Applause to Xing for finishing her first book, My Sweet Omega.