Hearts

Saturday night, it was that time when they first met. Zhan was on his night shift at the convenience store. Customers are rare at night and thus he took this time to take out his phone and played a song with his earphones on his ears.

Lost in thought, in the middle of the rainy night, Zhan sang along with the song that was playing inside his ears, he couldn't hear the pitter patter of the rain or the jingle of the door being opened.

Just as the drenched Wang Yibo entered the convenience store for shelter from the downpour, he heard an amazing voice right after the chime of the bells that are tied onto the door.

Such heavenly voice right in front of him. He didn't even notice that someone else has entered the same convenience store. He only wake up when someone shouted, "Thief!" Xiao Zhan with earphones quickly pulled it from his head and hung in his neck, Wang Yibo who just regained consciousness blocked the guy who was just about to use the door to run away. He then twisted him a few times and then his right hand is locking the thief on its back while the other was on the thief's head, the thief was cruelly pushed onto the wall and Zhan together with the other person who almost got robbed stood there agape.

"Can someone call the police?" Wang Yibo said to the two who just woke up from a trance. Zhan immediately called the police station's number and explained the situation. The lady thanked them a couple of times and Yibo just smiled then said that it was nothing.

The cops soon arrived and took away the thief, Wang Yibo and Zhan is alone again.

Thinking back, Zhan blushes at the sight, this handsome and cool man with a wet shirt that his body is traced with the wetness just saved his convenience store from a thief. "Ummm, what's your name?" Zhan is panicking inside his head right now. "I just want to know my savior's name." Wang Yibo was awestruck, the cute expression of Zhan asking for his name with red ears... Ehem, probably from the cold, "Would you mind if I bought a towel first?"

"A-Ah! Right, sorry you must be cold!" Zhan's mind was drifting somewhere, how could he forget that first? He went to take a white towel, "H-Here, sorry for letting you get more cold..."

The other chuckles, the Zhan right now is just cute, "Then... Can I get you number?" When Zhan didn't answer but only looked at him with wide eyes, Yibo thought if he was too straightforward. "You don't need to if you don't wa—"

"I will only say it once! *******" After Yibo saved Zhan's number, he dialed it, Zhan's phone rang and Zhan saved Yibo's number with the name ✨Cool Guy✨

After that Zhan treated his Cool Guy with hot noodles, after parting ways, Zhan couldn't wait to see the other person again. It was the same by the other. Not knowing each other's name but only knowing their numbers, but who has falled deeper, will only fall more and more.

The next day, Zhan called Cool Guy who answered his phone after a few testing of his voice. "Yes?"

They both talked on whatever topic comes to mind, conversation is endless but when Yibo suddenly inhaled some dust, it caused a loud sneeze, "What's your address? I'm going to bring some medicine and food, don't worry you can trust me." Yibo didn't hesitate to give his address to the cute guy by the convenience store. He isn't really sick... But it would be great to see that cutie again.

Zhan knocked twice, who would have thought that his savior just lived right above his floor! Yibo wondered if it was a delivery, but still he composed himself, "Ye— It's you"