Chapter 3: For the loot!

Previously on Let's dance....

Y/N: *hummed* Well that's a pity.

Blade Wolf: I am sorry... You all must die.

Even though Asuna has no clue on Metal Gear Rising, she can tell that this machine is being forced to fight that isn't his. And that's the cue that the everyone else must ready themselves for a fight. Kirito readies his Proton sword while Sinon cocks her rifle.

Y/N: Then... *unsheathes Murasama* I am sorry... As well.

Before the battle will commence, you turn to Kirito and Asuna who were in duo formation and holding their proton swords. You give them one helpful tip.

Y/N: Hey you two! *Kirito and Asuna looks at you* You two better know how to parry. Because it's a necessity.

Kirito looks uncertain to your tip while Asuna simply nodded as you took your battle stance with Murasama, before you all hear Blade wolf howling as the boss battle commences.

Klein: Hey! Any plans for this boss battle!?

Y/N: Yeah! Try not to get hit and win this one! Sinon you provide cover fire with Klein! Asuna, and Kirito your with me!

Every good loot comes with a annoying but interesting boss battles they say.

No one POV

(Play the music!)

Klein: *dodging* HOLY S*IT! I never remembered how insanely OP Blade wolf is here than in the original game! 

Klein is seen dodging his way through when Blade Wolf throws long ranged attacks with his tail and the heated knives on his arsenals. Sinon skids her way through and fires her sniper rifle towards Blade Wolf and it did some damage and stagger it back too. 

Sinon: For a robotic dog who's following orders, he's fast and has lethal combos! 

Meanwhile with you, Asuna and Kirito on the frontlines. You parry a attack from Blade Wolf and use your own kicks to counter attack Blade wolf and start performing fast but high damage combos with your Murasama, and also giving both Asuna and Kirito some ideas how to parry Blade Wolf. 

After performing your combos, you start charging your Murasama for a charged attack before you unleash it in a spinning attack, draining 10+% of Blade Wolf's health. 

Y/N: Kirito! Asuna! Your turn! 

You said as you parry some of Blade Wolf's flying knives towards you, before Asuna and Kirito charges in and performs tag team combination. With Kirito's wits and Asuna's agility, they drained Blade Wolf's health to 12%. Now in your HUD it said that Blade Wolf has 65% health remaining.