Chapter 9: First encounter

Author: Quick meme for ya! Enjoy! xD

No one POV

After the quick introduction towards Ruby and to your sister Saeko, you are now helping Ruby on showcasing the finest swords you both made for Saeko. 

Saeko: *impressed* Now I see why you spend so much time in the game. You know how to make variety of weapons huh?

Y/N: I did sis. *chuckles and puts down some boxes* Aside from original weapons, me and Ruby did replicate some weapons in games and animes.

Ruby: Mhm! Now Miss Busujima, are you ready for the showcasing of weapons?

Saeko: *crosses arms and amused* Impress me then. Show me what you two have to offer for me.

You chuckled and smiled before you put down a fine looking sword onto the table, and it definitely got Saeko's interest. 

Y/N: This is a replica from Metal Gear Solid weapon, a katana enhanced with High frequency technology all though a bit older models. I call this, the Gray Fox Sword sister. 

You unsheathe the sword as the sharp and shining silver blade appears for Saeko, who's interested and examines the sword on her own personal HUD. 

GRAY FOX BLADE

GRAY FOX BLADE

LEVEL REQUIREMENT: LEVEL 1

DAMAGE: 200-350

DEXTERITY REQUIREMENT: 12

SPECIAL SKILL: FOX HUNT

COST: 5000 CREDITS

Saeko: *impressed* Wow, I do like the design. But is it bit too much for a starting weapon?

Y/N: *shakes head and sheathes the blade* Personally sis I think this is fair. Unlike the other patches of the game before, the leveling system and weapons are getting wacky. I am just giving the new players a little boost to make it fair. 

Ruby: Mhm. *nods in agreement* But you can take a try later if you want. 

Saeko: Please do. *chuckles and nods* But please show me the other swords you have to offer.