•Sanji x Pudding

•I don't know y'all, this just came into my mind
•Modern AU
•Noble Sanji x Noble Pudding
•Also this is from Romeo and Juliet

...ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ...

In the streets of New World, another brawl breaks out between the servants of the feuding noble families of Vinsmoke and Charlotte.

Reiju, a Vinsmoke, tries to stop the fighting, but she is herself embroiled when Flambe, a rash Charlotte, arrives on the scene. After citizens outraged by the constant violence beat back the warring factions, Prince Luffy, the ruler of New World, attempts to prevent any further conflicts between the families by decreeing death for any individual who disturbs the peace in the future.

Sanji, a son of Vinsmoke, runs into his sister Reiju, who had earlier seen Sanji moping in a grove of sycamores. After some prodding by Reiju, Sanji confides that he is in love with Nami, a woman who does not return his affections. Reiju counsels him to forget this woman and find another, more beautiful one, but Sanji remains despondent.

Meanwhile, Ace, a kinsman of the Prince, seeks Pudding's hand in marriage. Her mother Linlin, though happy at the match, asks Ace to wait two years, since Pudding is not yet even fourteen. Linlin dispatches a servant with a list of people to invite to a masquerade and feast she traditionally holds. She invites Ace to the feast, hoping that Ace will begin to win Pudding's heart.

Sanji and Reiju, still discussing Nami, encounter the Charlotte servant bearing the list of invitations. Reiju suggests that they attend, since that will allow Sanji to compare his beloved to other beautiful women of New World. Sanji agrees to go with Reiju to the feast, but only because Nami, whose name he reads on the list, will be there.

In Charlotte's household, young Pudding talks with her mother, and her nurse about the possibility of marrying Ace. Pudding has not yet considered marriage, but agrees to look at Ace during the feast to see if she thinks she could fall in love with him.

The feast begins. A melancholy Sanji follows Reiju and their witty friend Law to Charlotte's house. Once inside, Sanji sees Pudding from a distance and instantly falls in love with her; he forgets about Nami completely. As Romeo watches Pudding, entranced, a young Charlotte, Flambe, recognizes him, and is enraged that a Vinsmoke would sneak into a Charlotte feast. She prepares to attack, but Katakuri holds her back.

Soon, Sanji speaks to Pudding, and the two experience a profound attraction. They kiss, not even knowing each other’s names. When he finds out from Pudding's nurse that she is the daughter of Charlotte—his family’s enemy—he becomes distraught. When Pudding learns that the young man she has just kissed is the son of Vinsmoke, she grows equally upset.

As Law and Reiju leave the Charlotte estate, Sanji leaps over the orchard wall into the garden, unable to leave Pudding behind. From his hiding place, he sees Pudding in a window above the orchard and hears her speak his name. He calls out to her, and they exchange vows of love.

Sanji hurries to see his friend and confessor Franky, who, though shocked at the sudden turn of Sanji's heart, agrees to marry the young lovers in secret since he sees in their love the possibility of ending the age-old feud between Charlotte and Vinsmoke. The following day, Sanji and Pudding meet at Franky's cell and are married. The Nurse, who is privy to the secret, procures a ladder, which Sanji will use to climb into Pudding's window for their wedding night.

The next day, Reiju and Law encounter Flambe—Pudding's sister—who, still enraged that Sanji attended Charlotte's feast, has challenged Sanji to a duel. Sanji appears. Now Flambe's kinsman by marriage, Sanji begs the Charlotte to hold off the duel until she understands why Sanji does not want to fight. Disgusted with this plea for peace, Law says that he will fight Flambe himself. The two begin to duel. Sanji tries to stop them by leaping between the combatants. Flambe stabs Law under Sanji's arm, and Law dies. Sanji, in a rage, kills Flambe. Sanji flees from the scene. Soon after, the Prince declares him forever banished from New World for his crime. Franky arranges for Sanji to spend his wedding night with Pudding before he has to leave for North Blue the following morning.

In her room, Pudding awaits the arrival of her new husband. The Nurse enters, and, after some confusion, tells Pudding that Sanji has killed Flambe. Distraught, Pudding suddenly finds herself married to a man who has killed her sister. But she resettles herself, and realizes that her duty belongs with her love: to Sanji.

Sanji sneaks into Pudding's room that night, and at last they consummate their marriage and their love. Morning comes, and the lovers bid farewell, unsure when they will see each other again. Pudding learns that her mother, affected by the recent events, now intends for her to marry Ace in just three days. Unsure of how to proceed—unable to reveal to her parents that she is married to Sanji, but unwilling to marry Ace now that she is Sanji's wife—Pudding asks her nurse for advice. She counsels Pudding to proceed as if Sanji were dead and to marry Ace, who is a better match anyway. Disgusted with the Nurse’s disloyalty, Pudding disregards her advice and hurries to Franky. He concocts a plan to reunite Pudding with Sanji in the North Blue. The night before her wedding to Ace, Pudding must drink a potion that will make her appear to be dead. After she is laid to rest in the family’s crypt, Franky and Sanji will secretly retrieve her, and she will be free to live with Sanji, away from their parents’ feuding.

Pudding returns home to discover the wedding has been moved ahead one day, and she is to be married tomorrow. That night, Pudding drinks the potion, and the Nurse discovers her, apparently dead, the next morning. The Charlotte's grieve, and Pudding is entombed according to plan. But Franky's message explaining the plan to Sanji never reaches North Blue.

Its bearer, Zoro, got lost.

Sanji hears only that Pudding is dead.

Sanji learns only of Pudding's death and decides to kill himself rather than live without her. He buys a vial of poison from a reluctant Apothecary, then speeds back to New World to take his own life at Pudding's tomb. Outside the Charlotte crypt, Sanji comes upon Ace, who is scattering flowers on Pudding's grave. They fight, and Sanji kills Ace. He enters the tomb, sees Pudding's inanimate body, drinks the poison, and dies by her side. Just then, Franky enters and realizes that Sanji has killed Ace and himself. At the same time, Pudding awakes. Franky hears the coming of the watch. When Pudding refuses to leave with him, he flees alone. Pudding sees her beloved Sanji and realizes he has killed himself with poison. She kisses his poisoned lips, and when that does not kill her, buries his dagger in her chest, falling dead upon his body.

The watch arrives, followed closely by the Prince, the Charlotte's, and Vinsmoke's. Vinsmoke declares that Lady Charlotte has died of grief over Sanji's exile. Seeing their children’s bodies, Charlotte and Vinsmoke agree to end their long-standing feud and to raise gold statues of their children side-by-side in a newly peaceful New World.

...ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ...
Oh my god Zoro... It's because you got lost😭

Yeah I changed that one hahaha, man I just killed my favorite characters, two husband's (Ace and Law) and my favorite ship, Sanji and Pudding.

I don't like Flambe.