بیس

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the MISTAKES, please...

"Tae you are so edible. Do you know that?"

The same voice was repeating in his ears the whole day. He couldn't gave attention to his work.

Jungkook's breath was fanning over his ear. This was making him crazy by thinking of him this close. But he needs to do the work of course... he was the CEO of that company and he can't skip his work. So with fast heart beatings, he did his work the whole day as usual.

Jungkook was smiling like a fool. He quickly makes a list of the given work. Now doing his other work. Because he can't afford to leave this job. He had dreams about his mother and his house in Seoul. His own house...

But he couldn't stop smiling and butterflies in his tummy. When he saw Tae's face.

He leaned and said in his husky voice. Tae looked at his face. Their face was so close.

Tae stepped forward but Jungkook held him close.

"Tae... I want to show you something."

Taehyung gulped and looked at him with his doe eyes.

"What... what ar-"

Jungkook stares at Tae's red face. He smirked and leaned more.

"Just stay in the parking I'll pick you up there. Don't use your car." Taehyung nodded and ran to his office without thinking that Jungkook will notice him but fortunately Jungkook was also enjoying the moment and was almost lost in that moment still.

He quickly pushed the button and left for his floor. So that no one can see him there. In his boss's elevator.

Taehyung was glancing at the watch while biting his lips. It was off time and his work was also done on time too.

Jin entered the room and frowned at Taehyung's silence. Because Tae didn't look at him once.

He walked to him and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Tae... what are you thinking this time? Any problem?" Taehyung looked at him and sighed.

"Yeah... actually Jungkook invites me... I mean... I mean why did he invite me like that... umm"

"Like date??" Jin assumes with his confused and bewildered face.

"Yes

... 

Nooo. Not like that... I don't know... he can't like me like that... he doesn't know anything about me."

Jin smiled and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Then you should tell him the truth. I know you like him too."