Episode 33: Move In

This Friday evening after Chaeyoung's work, Chanyeol and her come to have dinner together at her house. They are cooking together. Mainly, Chaeyoung is making kimchi stew with her late granny's recipe while Chanyeol is making his special tteokbokki. They are placing the food on the table and start digging in.

After food, Chanyeol is washing the dishes and Chaeyoung is vacuuming the floor. After those, they come and chill on the couch with the TV on together and cuddle (omo!! so cheesy, author-nim!).

"Chaeng!" Chanyeol calls her and she looks at him "Can I stay here tonight?" he adds... she just nods

"Have I ever stopped you?" she laughs slightly and makes Chanyeol chuckle too

"Chaeng... actually..." he looks at her face while her head is lying on his shoulder and she looks at his face too "Since the last time that you fainted alone in your house, I've been worrying about you staying alone. What if something bad happened to you and nobody is here for you," he adds and she smiles at him

"Qwenchana, Channie! At that time, I was just... just that... it was a moment of weakness. I'm fine now." she places her both palms on his cheeks and smiles brightly at him

"You really love this place, do you?" He asks... she raises her eyebrows at him

"Of course, I do. Although I didn't grow up here, this place gave me comfort as I've never been received. Because of granny..." she pauses a bit but smiles later as she thinks of granny "she gave me the love that I couldn't ask for more."

"She is sure in the better now. She was a great grandmother to you."

"She absolutely is! To me, she is also like a parent." Chanyeol kisses her hair as a comfort

"Chaeng, I know how much you love this so... I was thinking of... of..." he pauses a bit and swallows his saliva

"You want to move in with me?" Chanyeol widens his eyes as Chaeyoung speaks... she speaks as if she read his mind! He was about TO SAY THAT! Chaeyoung gets up from his shoulder and looks at him with a smile

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?" Chanyeol asks her with a surprise

"Simple! I heard your conversation with Minseok oppa." she laughs at his reaction and continues "I knew that you wanted to ask me to choose between two options: whether I move to your place or you move to my place. Am I right?" Chanyeol pouts and nods like a kid "Are your family fine with this? You already have a comfortable and warm family. Are they really okay for you to leave?"

"I already discussed with them and they are happy with both options. Plus, we are not that far away from each other." Chaeyoung nods as a sign of understanding... he adds "By the way, I really need to ask the house owner personally." Chanyeol grabs her hands and looks into her eyes "Chaeyoung-ah! Allow me to move in and live with you. What do you say?" Chaeyoung laughed at his puppy eyes... Chanyeol smiles ear to ear with the dimple on the corner of his lip

"Arraseo! But you need to help me with the chores... keke!"

"Of course, I'll be good and help you with everything. Even paying the utilities." They both laugh. Chanyeol also does freelance jobs and earns a decent amount from his coding and software development works.

"You really should. Keke!" Chaeyoung says. Chanyeol pinches her cheek and lowers himself to kiss her lip. She smiles at their kiss and put her arm around his neck. They kiss sweetly until they pull back and back to cuddle on the couch.

Chanyeol spends a day on Saturday packing his stuff and spending time with his family before moving out. On Sunday, he starts moving his stuff to Chaeyoung's house on Sunday. Chaeyoung is also there to help him move in. They decided that they will share the room (Not to mention that they have 2 other vacant rooms in the house LOL)!

"So you also bring your guitar here?" Chaeyoung asks while they are unpacking the stuff

"Ne! I want to bring the piano here too but I cannot deliver it here myself with my car. So, maybe next time."

"Let's play it together some time. We've never played guitar and sing together before."

"Of course! Your voice and guitar will be a great fit with mine."

"How do you know?"

"I heard you sing in your shower Keke!!!" Chaeyoung widens her eyes as she heard what he said... He heard her singing in her shower

"That's embarrassing." She covers her face with her both palms

"Aniyo! Your voice is great!" Suddenly, Chaeyoung face lightens up, and seems like she got an idea...

"Yeol-ah! I have an idea..." Chanyeol moves closer to look and listen to her carefully... "Since we have a vacancy room, how about we set it up into our studio room where we can play our instrument and work at the same time?" Chaeyoung smiles brightly "I've never had an idea to pursue my music passion but I really want to now since I have you." she grabs his hand and smiles. He smiles back at her...

"I'm happy for you, Jagi-ah! And I would definitely love to." Omggggg! Chanyeol calls her HONEY! He hugs her and she hugs him back too.

[...]

After loading all Chanyeol's stuff, they can finally rest. Chanyeol is washing up while Chaeyoung is lying on her bed as she washed up already. Finally, her bed has two pillows!

Chanyeol comes to stuggle in his space on the bed after washing up. He turns off the light and moves closer to Chaeyoung and wraps her around his arms. She moves closer into his embrace until she can smell him.

"Jjalja, uri Chaeyoung," says Chanyeol.

"Jjalja, Yeol-ah!" Chaeyoung softly speaks.

A/N: It's a bed scene but nothing happens (yet). They are still innocent LOL! You dirty-minded fans!