Episode 23: Having a Good Nap?

The two lovebirds enter Chaeyoung's house. It feels a bit weird for Chaeyoung bringing her so-called boyfriend into her house like this.

"Wait for me here a bit." Chaeyoung asks Chanyeol to sit down and she goes upstairs. He plays his phone until she comes back. She carries some stuffs for him? "Here is your towel and toothbrush. Some other toiletries are in the bathroom already." Chanyeol checks things she gave him... But something catches his eyes...

"A-a hoodie?" he points at a grey hoodie under the towel. What? She has a male hoodie?

"Ah! That hoodie!! I bought it on an online shop for myself but it turned out unbelievably big for me when it actually arrived. I have no choice but to keep it. I think it might fit you now so you can try it." She blushes again!! ^^ Chanyeol smiles... he never thought that she has a shirt that fits him like that...

"Gomabweo, Chaeng!" he smiles at her softly and she nods back

"You may use the guest bathroom over there. I'm going to my room now." She runs upstairs before she gets caught blushing nonstop like this... Chanyeol cannot help but smile to himself...

Chaeyoung finishes preparing herself in her room. She grabs her bag and goes downstairs to go back to the hospital. As she walks down, she suddenly sees Chanyeol sleeping on the couch... Soundlessly falling asleep already... He must be tired that he accompanied Chaeyoung all night and didn't get enough sleep. Chaeyoung sits on the floor beside him. What is she doing???? She keeps her eyes on Chanyeol's gesture!

"He has such unnecessarily long legs." She laughs slightly alone... Like a psycho enjoying looking at someone she admires in her grey plain hoodie... It's true that his leg's length doesn't fit with that couch size! Chaeyoung eyes on his facial... "He is so handsome this up close... Very deep eyelids, long eyelashes, sharp nose, his lip... Ahh! What am I doing now?" She slaps her left chipmunk cheeks softly to wake up to her sense. She keeps looking at him for minutes now!

[A moment passed]

Unnoticeably, Chaeyoung fell asleep on her arms on the couch beside Chanyeol as well!! Aww so cute!!

Chanyeol slightly opens his eyes... He yawns as he opens his eyes. His face shows that he wonders how and how long he has been sleeping like this. He looks around and Chaeyoung by his side catches his eye. She sleeps soundlessly beside him. He eventually forms a smile on his face with a dimple on the corner of his lip! She is extra cute sleeping like this, to him! His finger slightly touches her front hair... he removes her messy sleeping hair from her face... He looks at her fine facial with chubby chipmunk cheeks and V-shaped chin... He cannot stop smiling already! He enjoys the view in front of him. That's what he has dreamed of... Waking up beside her every day! (Eww so cheesy, author-nim!)

Chaeyoung opens her eyes slowly... She firstly sees Chanyeol looking at his with his soft smile... She eventually smiles back...

"Did you sleep well?" Chanyeol mumbles that she could hear it clearly. She nods slowly... She tries to get up from her sit but accidentally cannot get up!

"Ahh! My legs are sleeping." Chaeyoung looks hurt so Chanyeol gets up from the couch and goes down to help her sit down on the couch instead. He massages her ankles slightly... For a moment...

"Better now?" Chanyeol asks and looks at her face. She nods again with the smile on her face...

"Gaja! To the hospital! Your mum and sister must have been waiting for too long for us!" Chanyeol nods as a response... She must be hurry to see her granny... Chaeyoung gets up and grabs her bag while Chanyeol walks behind her back... She locks the door before leaving.

................................................................

A/N: A short chapter ofPCYs moment only!! It might sound too cheesy but I don't have any other idea!