Episode 40: Happily Ever After

[Three years later]

(A/N: yeah, I know I fast-forwarded the story but ain't you looking forward to this too???? And brace yourself! This will be the longest episode of all.)

"Jagi-ah! Did you see the white sneakers that I just bought?" Chanyeol screams from downstairs at the shoe cabinet since he cannot find his shoes

"Here!" yeah, it's obviously Chaeyoung!! She shows a box of shoes from upstairs... she is running downstairs with the box "You brought that into the bedroom last time for me to try and ask me how it is."

"Gomawo!" He kisses her cheek as taking the shoe box and starts putting them on

"Gerz... what would you do without me?" Chaeyoung teases him

"It is so hard without you." he finishes putting on his shoes and turns to her "you know when you were sleeping for one month and I was like a walking lost soul too." he pulls her waist into his arms. She leans forward and lands her lips on his...

"Gaja! I don't want to be late on my sister's graduation day." says Chaeyoung after the kiss

"True... I don't want to show a bad impression to your parents too."

"What more impression? Ain't you seeing them every day at the company?"

"I need to always maintain my good-boy image in front of them."

Chaeyoung is chuckling at his words. They both hop in the car and Chanyeol is driving. Yeah, they are heading to Sooyoung's graduation ceremony!

After 3 years, a lot of things happened along the way. They graduated last year already before Sooyoung did. Chaeyoung and her parents reconciled with the help of Sooyoung to connect them back together. After graduating, Chanyeol and Chaeyoung started working in Chaeyoung's father's tech company. Chaeyoung's parents asked her to move back to their mansion again but she refused since there were a lot of nightmares for her in that house she happily lives with Chanyeol at her late granny's house, but she often visits her parent's house to see Sooyoung and spend some family time, and sometimes, Chanyeol is tagging along too.

[At Graduation Ceremony]

"Omo! Everyone is here" Sooyoung is in her graduation gown and running toward her family

"Congratulations, Uri Sooyoung!" Chaeyoung hugs her sister with a smile... Chanyeol hands Sooyoung a bouquet that they brought

"Gomawo, Eonnie, Oppa!" she gets the flower from Chanyeol and thanks everyone

"Omo! My daughter is so beautiful in her gown." Mrs. Park says as hugging her daughter. Sooyoung is tearing up as hugging her mom

"Eommaaaaa!!!!!"

"You're still a crybaby." Mr. Park says and pats his daughter's hair. Sooyoung releases the hug

"Omo! Sehun Oppa! You're here." Sooyoung says as she sees Sehun running towards them with a bouquet. He is catching his breath

"Mianhae! I'm late." he hands the bouquet to Sooyoung "Congratulations, my cutie pie."

"Gomawo!!" Sooyoung hugs Sehun with a smile and he hugs her back tighter. Her parents admit this scene while Chaeyoung looks at Chanyeol with an internal laugh at her parents' reaction. Mr. Park clears his throat as a signal... Sehun and Sooyoung come to their senses and release the hug before her father kills Sehun LOL!

"Let's take a photo together," Sooyoung suggests breaking the awkwardness

Chanyeol pulls out the camera and takes the photo while Sehun is standing next to him to arrange the poses. The family of 4 smiles at the camera and changes their style a few times...