The old lady, rose and the curse

"Oh dear this the part I hate the most. I can't do any further be-because-"

"Are you crying?"

" No I am not it's just dust you stupid."

"Aww, don't worry come here." spreading his arms.

"What are you trying to do?" Taking a step back in caution.

" Giving you A HUG!"

" AAH STAY AWAY FROM MEEE!" running away

Due to dumb and dumber act the author has to take the charge again. And yes author regrets letting them here.

-----------------------------------------

No sooner Calista entered the throne room entire crowd wordlessly parted way for Princess Calista awestruck, taking in her beautiful form. Approaching her parents in most elegant way possible she said

"Hello Father and Mother." getting their attention.

"Ah Sweet Pea Happy birthday dearie." wished her father taking her in his arms and hugging her.

"Father! The dress." whispered Calista struggling to get out of his hold.

"Hmm. These days I am starting to wonder who do you like more me or your dresses." Chuckling Mason, her father could help tease her.

"The dress." deadpanned Calista.

"Okay Okay." said the king unwrapping his arms.

"Happy birthday dearie" wished her mother to whom she smiled wholeheartedly.

Gathering attention of all Mason began "Citizens of Kingdom Royale and Guest from other kingdoms. I thank you for joining us on the birthday of our beloved daughter Calista who recently turned 16. Raise your glasses to Future heiress of kingdom Royale. To Princess Calista." raising his toast as well.

"To princess Calista!" chorused the crowd.

And the party went on without any other interruptions. As party went on people mingled and talked animatedly among themselves waiting to see Princess in person.

Unknown to them a storm was moving towards the palace. Slowly and steadily

.

.

.

.

By late at night the the party had ended and people had gathered for the grant feast. And people meant the royals of course.

*BOOM*

Went the lightening the storm had finally arrived as palace. The flew with such rage and it rained so heavily that people had started to worry.

"Your highness." exclaimed a guard grabbing the kings attention.

"Yes what is it?" asked the the king to which the guard replied, "There is a helpless old lady outside the palace asking to be let in so-"

"So!" the king exclaimed "let her in. That poor lady might as well freeze to death."

The guard hurried and presented the old lady to the king and the rest the royals gathered.

"Dear King I have come from far away to bring present to the the princess may I present it to her?" asked the lady who by appearance looked quite appalling holding a rose. At least to Calista who spoke even before the king could open his mouth.

"You are a dirty wretched old h@g. Why would I even take anything from you?" she scoffed disgusted at even at thought of it.

Making her way towards the old lady and threw the the rose taking it from her hands. While this drama went on none the people tried to stop the foolish girl for such an act.

The remained silent with and unreadable face. Soon mist started to gather in the room.

The smirk on the face of Calista wiped off and was replaced with that of fear. " Father w-what happening?" she whimpered in fear.

"Guards called out the king taking a quick action along with the queen shielded the princess. The fog started to thicken visibility reduced to zero.

That's when the lady spoke in a furious voice.

"I am a fairy who had come long distance to give this foolish girl blessing but now she and all of you shall be CURSED!. I hereby by curse Princess Calista to turn in a beast she is on the inside and rest who sat like statues while this happened into real statue!"

*BOOM* Thunder struck along with lightening

"The curse shall only be lifted if she realizes her mistake or else you shall forever remain cursed and that shall be your fate." she continued on. Followed by screams of men and women.

The mist had started to clear. When the fairy spoke the last words before she completely disappeared. "When the rose's last petal shall fall that would your last call."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And cut!