Epilogue

Max Brinly: Having survived the night, Max was cured of the werewolf curse when Alessia shot Chris Hackett with a silver shell.

Bobby Hackett: Uninjured, Bobby was able to fend off an attack from Chris, his brother, in werewolf form.

Chris Hackett: Chris was killed when his adoptive daughter Alessia shot him with silver.

Constance Hackett: Laura shot Constance's face off in a struggle for the gun.

Jedidiah Hackett: Jedediah was choked to death by a vengeful Laura.

Kaylee Hackett: Chris Hackett's daughter Kaylee was shot and killed by Laura, who mistook her for werewolf Chris.

Jacob Custos: Having successfully avoided infection, Jacob was freed from the Hackett's basement and survived the night.

Nick Furcillo: Nick survived the night and when Alessia freed Silas, Nick's werewolf curse was lifted.

Abigail Blyg: Abigail made it to the safety of Chris Hackett's surveillance room.

Emma Mountebank: Emma survived the night in the safety of Chris Hackett's surveillance room.

Kaitlyn Ka: Kaitlyn survived long enough for Alessia to save Silas, stopping werewolf Caleb and curing all those infected by his lineage.

Dylan Lenivy: Dylan survived the night by taking refuge from Caleb in the kitchen.

Caleb Hackett: When Alessia freed Silas, Caleb's werewolf curse was lifted.

Travis Hackett: Travis survived the encounter with Silas and finally saw an end to the curse that had haunted his family for six years.

Ryan Ezrahler: Ryan was cured of the werewolf infection when Alessia shot Chris and managed to survive the encounter with the white wolf.

Laura Kearney: Laura survived Silas' attack and reunited with Max.

Alessia Sullivan: Alessia managed to convince Laura, Travis and Ryan to let her break the curse on Silas. Successful, she decided to live at the lodge as the new camp operator to help Silas acclimate to society. 

Silas Vorez: Silas was freed from his curse by Alessia. The curse of Hackett's Quarry is broken.

⌂----⌂----○----⌂----⌂