Roles

So, beautiful people, I introduce you to the roles that I would be recruiting some people.

1. Co-admin:(2/2)

I would only recruit two co-admins, your requirements are-
Having a discord account,
Be active &
Help us reach the goal of the community.

2. Mentors:(1/~)

The mentors would help people who are struggling with study. There is no specific number of mentors, but there are some requirements. You must be a good tutor to help with study.

3. Co-researcher: (1/4)

There would be four co-researchers besides me. One for all the study websites and apps, one for the study tips and hacks, one for scholarships and competitions and one for college information.

P.S. You would need to have a discord account and be active most. You all would be assisting me aka founder, to get all the updates and post for our community.

4. Promoters:(0/7)

The more, the merrier. There would be seven promoters. Each of them for a specific social media.

Requirements-
You must have the specific social media account besides other accounts and you must promote our server to the specific social media you are assigned for as well as other platforms.

1. Wattpad promoter: You would promote our community through wattpad, it can be a shout out to your profile and through dm.

2. Instagram promoter: You would promote through Instagram by posting and adding to story, also by dm.

3. Discord promoter:You would promote through discord by promoting our community in other servers and also dm.

4. Facebook promoter: You would invite people to like our Facebook page and join our Facebook group. Also dm.

5. Twitter promoter: You would tweet about our community and dm.

6. Pinterest promoter: You would dm people through pinterest and also post about our community.

7. Youtube promoter: You would promote and invite people to subscribe to our channel.

5. Editors:(0/4)

There would be four editors, you all would edit texts, videos and ideas.

Requirements-
You must have a passion towards it. And also you need to have some good skills.

6. Managers:(0/2)

Two managers would be recruited. You would host meeting, manage the overall progress, report server statistics and other social media statistics..

Requirements-

Must need to be active most, must need to report about the community to the founder.

7. Social media managers:(1/7)

Seven people would be recruited in this post. Your role would be to report the daily updates, the notifications and post about our community, and you and promoters would be working together in each platform.

Requirements-
You must need to be active on the platforms and have a good sense of teamwork.

8. Force:(1/4)

Four people would be recruited in the force, you all would keep an eye to all the platforms and report to the founders immediately if you see any violation of rules.

Requirements-
You have to be careful about your job and if any corruption or nepotism is seen, you would be removed.

9. Graphic Designers:(0/4)

Four designers would be recruited in this post to design and make our community look fabulous!

Requirements:

Must have a good skill as well as a passion to make things look beautiful.

10. Interviewers:(0/2)

Two interviewers would be recruited. You would take interviews of those who applied for a role.

Requirements:

Good communication skill and teamwork.

11. Member:(7/~)

This community is for you, to make you feel a friendly study environment and to help you study better.

Requirements:

The mindset to study better and also to abide by rules.

So, choose your role and join us!