(2) Puzzle Piece

Song for Chapter: Sweet Night-V

"Not every puzzle is intended to be solved. Some are in place to test your limits. Others are, in fact, not puzzles at all." 

- Vera Nazarian 

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Kagami had immediately walked home after her boyfriend's bitter statement. She was on the verge of breaking down when a sweet old woman asked if she was okay. 

She wasn't, and now it was showing on both worlds. 

The girl reached home, slamming the apartment door shut. Her eyes didn't want to admire the beauty of anything anymore. 

Nothing was her fault. 

It was. 

She didn't want to go anywhere.

Wanted a wild life. 

Sunan loved her, more than anything.

He would leave her. 

That's when the sweetheart broke down. The sound of her heart breaking was silent but her weeps echoed. Her hands gripped her chest, wanting to pull out the fragile ticker. All the memories of her and Sunan rushed to her head.

* . °•★|•°∵ NIGHT AT 21∵°•|☆•° . *

Two days after her twenty-first birthday, Kasem insisted on taking her to a nightclub. The boy had found a friend to talk to, leaving her with a lime topped Kirsch. The taste was like kissing a cherry, giving her lips a tint of rose

Watching Kasem flirting with the bartender, a smile unknowingly planted on her face. She left with a goodbye, trusting that her friend wouldn't do something too extreme. 

The sweetheart decided to take a stroll before going back to the dorm. She stood at the railing that overlooked a gorgeous stream. That's when she had met him. A voice so beautiful caught her attention.

"It's pretty, right?" He smiled at the short-haired girl. 

"Very pretty. Do you come here often?" Her stomach was twisted into a huge knot just looking at him. She took in his delicate features, including how much he resembled a tiny bunny.

"Not that much. What's your name?" 

"Kagami, what about you?" 

"Sunan, it's nice to meet you, Kagami." Sunan, meaning word of goodness. It made sense, he radiated such beauty.