How convenient, not!

118..

119..

120..

A delighted grin danced on her face with every coin falling and toppling over the pile on her palm.

I got myself a nice steal. It was rather too easy. The woman didn't even dare to question her before handing over her beloved gold.
It also could be because of the blaster aiming right at her face, but details, details.

Her hands still twitched to get a hold of the, too-shiny, necklace that rested on the woman's neck. Long gone, although it was.

Damn the marshlands, rich people really like to prove to the world they're rich. Who would carry such an expensive looking accessory and stroll around the streets like that!
Okay, she would, if she had it. Flexing is something she'd totally do herself if she had the chance. Jewellery is for display after all.

Nevertheless it was just begging her to be stolen.

Alas, nothing could be done now, all her thoughts were again directed to the beautiful small heap of gold coins her hand poured back into a fancy themed purse. A purse that obviously wasn't hers.

The sweet clinking of that metal played music to her ears. Oh could life be more perfect for her? Just her and her totally legally earned money.

"Ya know what this means," She glanced at her slugs that had made themselves at home on the large oak she sat on.
It seemed like a tree, apart from the fact it had more branches than leaves. Scratch that, no leaves at all. Did she mention the bark was of a dull-burgundy? Maybe it wasn't a tree after all.
It didn't matter anyway, as long as she was comfortable and hidden.

"We're having a feast tonight." She didn't know if her slugs even understood her, but their wagging heads did indicate they were listening.

A light but constant vibration surged through the entire structure of vegetation she sat on. Catching it quickly, she hummed to herself, finding it curious for a pack of vehicles passing by.

The place she chose wasn't all perfect but definitely isolated. A grin was slowly beginning to form on her face as her eyes thoroughly scanned the group of riders that were closing in.

Guess I'm getting lucky today. Her grin widened even more, more-so amused this time, when the Shane's symbol was completely struck out on their mecas for her to notice.

No way

Amusement flickered all over her face, finding herself the first time witnessing the infamous Shane gang. And quite possibly the first one to rob them too. If the lucky guardian slug was on her side.

What are they even doing on this pathway? gah, who cares. Let's see who's the apple of my eye this time

And rather pretty quickly, due to her fun experiences, her hawk-eyes quickly locked their target. A small sack, most probably filled with the jingles she oh-so loved.

Not only the pouch was sticking off from the strap belt on a meca, it just so conveniently belonged to the Shane.

She already had much to last her three or more days but the more the merrier, right? Afterall, money was no object.

Now although, she wasn't the one to feel puffed-up about her achievements but she had to admit, she did have a hand when it came to being slick.

With much anticipation, her body posed itself in a position for her to pounce on the spot with little effort. The small fear of falling off her death was curtained by her excitement.