𝐢𝐢. landlines & ballet 2

ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴏᴜs s1 ᴇᴘ2  -  ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ s4 ᴇᴘ4

ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴏᴜs s1 ᴇᴘ2 - ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ s4 ᴇᴘ4

"𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁 2"

Doc had spent all of her time after school ranting to Nick in his room. Jess had shown up at some point which led to Schmidt, Winston, and Coach entering as well to join in on the rant session.

This was a common occurrence in the loft. André would mention another girl or have a girlfriend and Doc's heart would shatter. Why did she have to be so in love with him? It was the best and worst feeling she had ever experienced. He was her everything, but not having him felt like her heart was being ripped from her chest.

The sun had been harsh that following morning. Bartholomew was curled up at Doc's feet, his head on the backs of her legs.

Every morning the loft was filled with lots of noise in the morning. Groans from the Miller siblings, Jess singing, coffee being poured, Schmidt yelling about whatever, etc. This morning was no different.

Doc rolled off of her bed and onto the floor. Bart stretched before going through the curtain and trotting off into the kitchen. The girl let out another groan as she sluggishly stood up and followed after the Bernese.

Schmidt stood next to their landline in his suit, staring at the phone. Doc pulled the signature Miller turtle face at him before smacking his shoulder as she passed.

"Doc!" The man shouted and frantically tried to fix the wrinkles that were no where to be found.

Nick and Winston sat at the table. Doc threw herself into the chair on Nick's left with a grunt and laid her head down. Her brother slid her a coffee mug before rubbing her head playfully.

"What's up, Doc?" Winston asked with a yawn.

The girl grunted in return. "That was a stupid question," Nick said with a laugh. "You know she can never function properly until she's had her coffee." Doc sent him a thumbs up at his words and slowly pushed her head up to take a sip of said drink.

Bartholomew plopped down under her chair and a soft meow was heard from under Winston. The cat and dog were best friends; Doc and Winston made sure of it.

"I can't stop staring at this thing!" Schmidt said suddenly. Doc turned her head to squint at him as he moved away from the landline.

Winston let out a sad sigh and looked up from his police textbooks. "Man, I used to be so great at talking on the phone. You know, something about the chord and the handset just really set me at ease.