|| Something before getting to the stuff ||

Hello! Flow here! Aka the writer of this...
This is just another A/N before the actual stuff( or something like that)

There might be many reasons for you to be actually wanting to read this... idk.. but a slight warning for anyone that reads this...

This book contains:

-Head-cannons (obviously)
-Lgbtqia+ (obviously)
- Swearing(OoOhh grown men swearing how scary)
-Fluff
- slight smut
-Angst
- Major character death
-Use of weapons
- other ships(that you may or may not like..way too lazy to type them all😀👌)

Also :

The book will be written in third person only!!

If a character is thinking something it will be written like «this»

If you see anything written with these bad boys that I definitely did not forget what they are called : ( ) . It means that I explain some stuff to you!! Or commenting on my own shit..idk anymore..

Most characters that will be mentioned are under the trans umbrella cause why not 🤷 (YEAH TRANSGENDERFY THEM COOKIES /j)

Please DO NOT attack me if I mention a ship that  you don't like! I really don't want to argue about this..

Again the characters don't belong to me, they belong to devsisters BUT there will be characters made by me (aka ocs)

If I missed anything else I'll probably retouch this lol

And btw the cover isn't permanent! I might change it in the future!

Again! Please keep in mind that my first language is not English! So sorry if there will be grammar mistakes!

Hope you enjoy!! Sorry if it sucks :(