Chapter 1: Someone died, who not be named

¨It is beautiful today..¨ Izuku said looking out into the sunset.¨Deku what are you doing.¨ I asked, looking at my crush who was holding onto the rail tightly. ¨Before I answered you I wanted to know why you were always so rude to me.¨ he asked. ¨Because I hate you.¨ I said plainly, not really caring what he felt.

¨Oh you hate me?¨ he asked, turning to look at me for the first time since are somewhat conversation had started. ¨Yeah.¨ I said plainly. I lied again. ¨You're still the same,¨ I heard him mumble under his breath before he continued ¨Mk but just remember, that if I am different next time I see you. You're going to be bottom.¨

¨Wha-¨ but before anything could escape my mouth Deku fell. I heard him laughing as he went down. I ran to the rail and was about to jump after him.

That won't work.. I will die with him, but maybe mine explosions will brase the fall. No, I will die. When I looked down at him he was still falling and laughing and laughing and laughing. I WAS terrified.

And that's when it happened. He hit the ground with a thump. I practically flew down the stairs to the bottom of the school building. When I made it down I realized I was crying. ¨DEKU! WAKE UP WE HAVE TO BECOME HEROS TOGETHER! Please...¨"

Though I felt eyes on me I didn't care. IT COULD BE A VILLAIN AND I WOULDN'T GIVE TWO SHITS! I sobbed harder knowing it was all my fault. It was all my fault.. Again Everything Was Mine Fault.

I grabbed my phone phone calling 911

911: 911 what's your emergency? (She really didn't care, lol! She was on lunch break)

Katsuki: My childhood friend killed themself

911: Okay first make sure he is breathing

I touched his pulse and felt it slowly beating but every second it got slower and slower

Katsuki: Yes but very slowly..

911: Okay is he bleeding?
-
Katsuki: Yes, a lot

911: Okay I want you to find out where the blood is coming from and hold pressure on it so it will stop

I nodded but no matter how much pressure I put on it the bleeding wouldn't substied.

Katsuki: He is losing more blood!

I practically sobbed, it was to the point I was sobbing

911: Okay I am going to track your location and send units your way!

As I looked down at him as tears flowed down my face. That's when he said something, ¨Me...not Izuku..¨ I stared at him and I really didn't understand what he was saying. ¨What?¨ I asked, staring at him as blood stuttered out his mouth. ¨Hey tell me what you mean you're not Deku?¨ I asked, still looking down at him. As I said that I felt a rush of wind rush around me.

¨What the..Deku stop talking I get you about to die, but the loss of blood must be really getting to you..¨ I say, more to myself. ¨You have to believe me! I am a man named Johnson Damy and I am a crook! I can't die, please save me!¨ I stared at him, not sure what to believe because I knew that it was Deku who fell but it still didn't make any sense.

I just stared at him for the rest of the time being. It turns out that John wasn't lying. He was 19 years old. I keep in contact with him because it is obvious he knew something. But while we watched over the cameras we saw someone dragging his body away, but then the cameras got cut off and went dark.

I felt my breath hitch as I stared at what it seems I lived for and how it died right in front of my eyes. I could slowly feel my world crumbling. I couldn't take it... But it seemed so...weird. Why would you drag a body away from the place of the crime then stab someone to go as far as just to make it seem like someone died..

What is going on?

Words: 690