Chapter 5: Chistorper, is his name.

I sat down in the chair in a dark room that the station provided. "To start, what's your name?"  "Katsuki Bakugo." I say plainly looking around to observe the sum of the empty room. "Katsuki? Is it spelt C-a-t-s-u-k-i?" he asked and I looked at him like he was dumb. "No it is spelt K-a-t-s-u-k-i." I say before rolling my eyes.

"Are you being sarcastic.. Or." He starts before I cut in, "THAT IS HOW MY NAME IS SPELT!"  "Oh.. Well I will call you Kit Kat.." he says, sum what smiling. "Don't call me that." I responded, looking at him annoyed. 

As he completely ignores my statement and countuines, "What is your quirk?" he asks and that's when I get put in conflict, I don't know what my other quirk is.. And even if I did, should I tell this dude? Not that it is too risky, and me already telling my name was a big mistake.. So far he seems like a weird pervert or something..

"No comment." I say staring into his dark pool of brown eyes. "That wasn't a question! What do you think this is, an interview?" he says, well practically yelling into my face. "I am sorry, but you are not finding out about my quirk."

He grabs me by my shirt and pulls and starts to yell in my face when a mysterious man walks in, "Please do not hurt the man that solved the mystery by just touching the brick near the crime scene. If he doesn't want to tell you his quirk he doesn't have too." He says making this man drop me. "Besides, Officer Chistorper, there is no way you treat him. That is illegal." he says, finally standing up and walking over to the table.

"I am detective Brown, but you can call me Jonathan." he says, tipping his hat. I smile nicely back as he tells that rude man to go and get me some water. "So how is the weather?"

I look out the window to see the once bright blue skies, now a dark shade of gray. "It doesn't look like it is that good." I say, laughing a little bit under my breath. We had a pleasant conversation until I got my water.

When I looked into the water, I saw something inside, but I chose not to put any brother to it. When I took a sip I could see Jonathan grow  a worried face, "Chistorper, come here for a second-" "NO!" "..What?" Jonathan said, finally turning around to loom at Chistorper.

I sat there listening to what was happening, I started feeling funny as I could feel my consciousness slipping away from me, "I-I..." I turn to Jonathan to see him on the ground, I look at Chistorper to see him smiling, before I drift off into an unknowing sleep.

Small chapter, I know.. sorry I have been pretty busy with school and stuff. So I'm sorry

507 words