Chapter 3: I seen many things, but how someone died is new

After Everything went dark I could still feel myself falling. Though I already knew I had landed I could still feel the wind through my fingers, and the impact of hitting the ground, and it almost felt..relieving.

As I slowly opened my eyes I could see someone leaning over me. They had bright, fluffy, green hair, and bright emerald eyes. They're wearing ripped jeans, and a black hoodie. And they were hot. They continued to look at me. ¨Hi.." they said, getting off of me and sweeping some invisible dirt off their jeans.

¨Umm no offense but who the hell are you?¨ I asked as pilotly as I could but were supposed to ask someone if they wanted to have a tea party after you just jumped out of a burning house, and woken up to them on top of you.

¨ None taken, and did you forget me already? You just went to my funeral. ¨ he says. Now that I think about it his eyes, and hair looked familiar but I can't say the same about his height. ¨I know Deku is alive, but he is not that tall.¨

I say plainly before looking around trying to figure out what was happening. I could still see the fire burning, my mom, and Auntie were gone. I just figured that they went to get help and brushed it off. Know back to the real problem, who the hell was this weirdo.

I stared at the man who said he was Deku, and he stared back. ¨I said I would be top next time I saw you and I came back faster than I was supposed to. But I'm back Būmu.¨ ( Būmu translation- Boom)   I looked at him before asking, ¨For good?¨ ¨No, sadly. For me to come back and stay, you have to find out where I stay, and what I do. ¨ he says, and I just stare once again.

¨but I do suggest that you keep writing in that notebook of mine.¨ he said, and reached his hand out for me to take. I had a feeling that I had been here before.

( ¨I have the strangest feeling that I have been in this place before.¨ ¨Yea me too¨ ¨I know what you mean.¨ If you know what that means, what are you doing watching a barney movie?)

I was hesitant at first before taking his hand. I looked around and saw a man walking past me. ¨HEY!¨ I yelled, but he kept walking. ¨HEY!!¨ I yelled again. He turned around, and looked at me. His face was scratched up, fresh blood dripping down his face.

I yelped before asking, ¨ARE YOU OKAY?!¨ He stared at me, then he stared at Deku and looked back at me. ¨You can see me/him?¨ Him and Deku asked at the same exact time. I looked at them before saying, ¨If your face is scratched up with blood dripping with blood, then yea, I can see you crystal clear.¨

Deku just stared at me, amazed. And then the man asked, ¨Your amazing kid, what's your quirk?¨ ¨My quirk is explosions, now tell me if your face is alright?!¨ I said standing closer to his face, finally getting close enough to his face so I can observe his face. ¨What? Wait, what?¨ he said looking confused over at me.

I got closer to his face in a rush, before I touched it I heard him say, ¨Kid! It doesn't matter now, I died yesterday!¨

When I opened my eyes again I was walking beside this man without control. ¨What the-¨ I was saying before he was pulled into an alleyway. I rushed over to see what happened. When I got there I saw the man on the ground, ¨STOP! STOP!¨ I stared at him, then his face was slashed, rather violently if you ask me. Then his suffering had stopped. ¨I hope you're proud of me..¨ the person who killed him said before walking off. I was going to go after the man with a mask, but then the memory seemed to slowly fade away.

I stared at the man ahead of me now. ¨Stay here, I need to change and get a few things. ¨

I changed into some extra joggers  I found in Inko room that were too small for her, for obvious reasons.  And put on one of Dekus hoodies that I stole. I ran back outside and handed the man one of Dekus notebooks.

¨HOLD THIS.¨ I say shoving the stuff into hands. ¨uhh..¨ I grabbed all the other stuff. I ran into my house and ran up into my room. ¨If I don't come home, look at the downtown police station, and if they don't help look at the tracker I put in myself!¨ I write on a little sticky note and place one the counter before running out of the house.

¨Okay! Take me to where you died!¨