Which celebrity(s) you found as a walker and how

Carl: You were walking in the woods,and saw a few walkers. You walked up to them, knife in hand, and stabbed them in the head. You got a closer look, one looked exactly like Nash Grier from Magcon Boys. You looked at the other two, and saw they looked like Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson from Magcon Boys too. You were crying because you Loved Magon Boys. You just RE-KILLED Nash Grier, Jack Gilinsky, and Jack Johnson! You found a shovel lying on a tree. You started digging a hole, so you could bury them.

Rick: You and Rick were walking around in a close by Wal-Mart. You were in the baby section while Rick was in the food section.
Rick: Y/N!
You: Yeah?!
Rick: Come here!
You speed-walked to where Rick was. You saw that he was surrounded by walkers, but he already killed them. You walked closer, and saw that the walkers looked familiar. You squinted you eyes, and got a better look at the walkers. You saw them as the Teen Wolf cast. You looked really surprised considering they were most likely in L.A when the apocalypse happened. You looked up at Rick, and he was still looking at the walkers just killed.
Rick: Y/N, are you okay?
You: Y-yeah. It's-it's just that, I knew these people.
Rick: Were they family members?
You: They were celebrities. All if them used play on my favorite show.
When you said that, Rick looked really confused.
You: It's called Teen Wolf. Carl might've watched it one time.
He nodded his head.
Rick: Do you have the supplies with you?
You: Yeah. But can we bury them first?
Rick: Anything you want, beautiful.
You took the dead Teen Wolf cast members, and buried them, but before you did that, you looked at Tyler Posey's a.k.a.Scott McCall's tattoo, and smiled. You looked at Tyler Hoechlin a.k.a. Derek Hale, and got a weird idea. You turned him around, that he was facing the ground, and took off his shirt. You saw, on his back, the triskelion. (A/N: If you watched Teen Wolf then you'd know what I'm talking about.)
Rick: YN, what are you doing?
You: Oh, just looking.
He nodded his head.
You buried all of them.
Rick: Let's go.
You nodded, and left Wal-Mart.

Daryl: You were walking on a road when you saw a walker. You walked up to it, and stabbed it. You saw the walker's face, and it turned out to be Robbie Kay a.k.a. Peter Pan from Once Upon a Time. You used to love that show. He was you favorite character on there. You took your shovel, and dug a hole, so you could bury him. You saw some flowers, picked them, and put them on his 'grave', and went back to Alexandria.