Sad Carl Imagine Part 3.

Your Pov

"Do you need anything else?"Maggie offered.

"No. Thank you though." I declined.

"If there's anything you need, lemme know. Okay?" She said.

"Okay. Thank you, Mags." I replied as I lied down.

Knock Knock

"I'll go see who that is. I'll be right back." She said, leaving the spare room.

I turned on my side, and sighed. I miss him so much.

"Y/N, it's for you!" She called from downstairs. I slumped out of bed, and walked down the stair case.

"Carl? W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"I miss you so much, baby. I'm so stupid, I don't why I wasting my time on that bitch. She means nothing to me. You're the one I want. I understand if you say no, but could you please take me back?" He pleaded.

"I don't know. What you said really hurt me. Maybe we can be friends, and start over from there?" I suggested.

"That works for me. Thank you so much." He said, hugging my waist tightly.

"It's fine. Loosen your grip because you're squeezing the life out of me." I breathed.

"Sorry." He chuckled.

"And if you ever and I mean EVER hurt my little sister again, I'll make sure you'll really be sorry. Got that?" Maggie threatened, grabbing me by my collar.

"Got it." I gulped, not wanting to face Maggie's wrath anytime soon.