CHAPTER 3

,,Valide sultanim." Idris agha came into my chambers bowing down to me. i wonder what happened now...

,,What the matter now, Idris agha?" I raised my eyebrow as he stood in front of me, I couldn't read the look on his face at all.

,,Disaster, sultanim, disaster, don't even ask... There was an incident in harem I think you should know about." he said in disappointment.

,,Go on, tell me what happened." I said. Usually the incidents in harem don't get reported to me as the kalfas hadlee it by themselves, but I guess this one could be serious and worthy of my attention.

,,Mihriban hatun didn't bow to Afife sultan... Mihriban then disrespected her and called her an equal to her and a mere slave, after that she ended up in the dungeon, even though she's aware that the punishment for this behavior in an execution." Idris explained. So that girl had that big of a courge, well i guess she will be put in her place once again.

,,Call Mihriban right now, we'll have a little talk about what happened." I said oddly ironically, I guess it's the time we see who she really is.

,,As you order, sultanim." He bowed down in front of me before walking out of my room.

The doors of my chambers soonly opened revealing Mihriban hatun. As expected she looked sad, scared and of course very humiliated. She then took a few steps inside and bowed down to me in shame and fear. 

,,Sultanim." She muttered while bowing down in front of me in shame and fear, well, I guess that is what she gets for acting the way she did before.

" She muttered while bowing down in front of me in shame and fear, well, I guess that is what she gets for acting the way she did before

,Mihriban, I'm very disappointed in you... Not bowing and disrespecting his majesty's haseki sultan and the mother of his children is a very big mistake and I think you already know that." I said making her look at the floor probably holding the tears back.

" I said making her look at the floor probably holding the tears back

,,I regret it already, sultanim... I realized my mistake and it will not happen again, although I still stand after what I've said, she's a slave equal to me, nothing else." She said politely still not taking her eyes of the ground. Who does this girl think she is? I then got up from my sofa, walked up to her and gave her a sharp slap on the face making her gasp and fall down.