Volume 5: Extra Eddie Headcanons

Fidgets. He definitely plays with his rings when he is concentrating, nervous, or bored.

He bounces he leg like crazy when anxious.

Makes mixtapes for his friends.

Likes doing stick and pokes and has multiple on him that he has done himself.

Sometimes would offer members of Hellfire stick and pokes.

He perfected their logo and gave another the member a stick and poke of it. That members parents hated him for it.

He is really good at comforting people and if they're crying, he's give them his handkerchief to wipe away the tears.

Eddie loves dogs and when he was little, he would have to pet every dog he saw or he'd cry or complained for a while. Held a grudge against his uncle a couple times because he told him he can't pet every dog he say.

His friends pets would love him.

Surprisingly not too much of a pet person, even though he likes animals.

Would leave little snacks out is he see's a stray dog or cat outside.

Eddie learned the guitar all by himself.

He likes to watch old horror films.

Music typically helps him fall asleep. The music is like, really loud, but he still fells asleep easily to it.

When Eddie was younger, his uncle would probably put on his own music and realized it helped Eddie fall asleep, so it probably made an impact on Eddie and thats why his favorite tunes help him sleep.

Eddie is kind of the type of person to be really good with kids, but kinda hates them. Mainly younger kids because he typically he doesn't want to take care of them, but as long as their safe, it's fine.

This man would kill for a corndog. He loves that shit.

Hates hard boiled eggs, even the smell them, he just hates them so much.

Either is hates or loves roller coasters.

When he first met Gareth and Fred, he would make sure they had rides before he left school. He still does when they get there driving licenses. 

Doesn't talk about it, but he has a little hand shake with Gareth and Fred. The other members of Hellfire haven't figured it out yet, but when Dustin came along, he got a sense that Eddie had a little friendship thing with those too.

Would tell the younger Hellfire members to call him when they got home to make sure they got home safe.

As a kid, Eddie collected sticks.

Eddie really likes french fries, they are almost like a comfort food.

Has a habit of sleeping in his jeans.

Got really high one time and ran laps around his trailer. It was one in the morning and after a couple of laps he saw Max judging him from the window. Max laughed at him because of it but doesn't mention it.

Doesn't smoke around Mike, Lucas, or Dustin, but told them if they really wanted to try it, he'd rather their first couple of times with weed or a cigarette to be with him so they are safe.