Volume 10: You Getting Sick Would Include

Eddie would be over immediately after you called him to tell him you're sick. He gets frustrated if he can't hug you and tells you he doesn't care if you get him sick.

If you're aren't to sick, he would give you small touches or little side hugs.

You can tell when he gets a little frustrated that he can't kiss you either.

Would be sure you have everything and make you soup or spaghetti's because that the only thing he could really make for a sick person.

He would hold you as close as possible and tell you stories.

Eddie would read to you and bring you homework from school.

He is willing to wipe your nose with a tissue. He genuinely would want to take care of you.

He would sneak into your house at night to bring you snacks, drinks, soup, and a big ass hug because he missed you at school.

Eddie would demand to take care of you because you would do the same. He would be sure to do everything you did for him when he was sick and more.

"Babe, you gotta temperature still, let me make you some soup."

Literally balling you up in blankets when you saw you're a little cold.

He would bring quietly sing to you while he does something for you or cuddles you.

Eddie sometimes freaks out and goes to the library or something to try and research what you have or go to a pharmacy to see how he can help you.

"Babe, did you know that (insert symptom that you have here) is also a symptom of (insert crazy illness that he has to explain to you here)." He says as he has his face shoved into a magazine.

If you lost your voice, he would put a piece of paper and a pencil in front of you so you both can still talk to each other when he comes over to check on you.

He would tell you all the news from school or hellfire. He would talk so much and fill you in on any drama that he knows/overheard. Eddie would also tell you that the Hellfire club say hello and that they hope you feel better everyday that he comes over.

One time, he feel asleep on the floor beside your bed while he was over watching movies with you.

When you get over being sick, Eddie will be all over you, giving you kisses, big bear hugs, and more because this man is one for physical touch.

The first day back at school, Eddie wouldn't stop smiling at you.

AN: Updates are going to come slower than usual, I have started classes again and have a bigger course load. If there are any requests, you can comment or direct message me anytime. I am not sure if I will get them quickly or not, but I am open to requests. Please do not request anything too NSFW if you are looking for smut, I am not really that type of writer and I am not sure if I feel comfortable writing it yet. 

Thank y'all so much for all the love for this head canon/imagines book!