Chapter 4

*Jon's POV*
Friday
I'm really excited for me and Y/N's date. I put on my Adidas tracksuit and shoes, then got in my car. I put in a Slipknot CD and drove to her house. Once I got there I knocked on her door.

*Y/N's POV*
Once Jon knocked on the door, I immediately opened it.
"Hey Jon! You ready to go?"
"Yup!"
We walked out and got into his car.
"You like Slipknot?" He asked.
I nodded.
He played a Slipknot CD.

When we got there we got our skates and went to the rink. Since I'm terrible at skating, I kept stumbling and holding onto the railing.
Jon noticed and held his hand out. I grabbed his hand and smiled.

As we were skating the lights started going into a fading pattern. We slowed down, still hand in hand. He looked at me, and I looked at him. We stared at eachother for a bit until he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back. It felt like it lasted for hours, but it was just a couple seconds. When we separated Jon looked at me.
"I love you. I have ever since I saw you." He said.
"...I love you too."

I'm glad I went to the bar last week.

Ok, I'm sorry this chapter is short, I'll write more soon <3 don't forget to vote!

By the way, would you guys like it if I started including the others of Korn?