Chapter 6

*Jon's POV*
I woke up on the floor, with my blanket hanging onto the table. I got up and noticed my pillow was... thrown across the room?
"I must've fell hard last night." I thought to myself.

I got up and went upstairs to check on Y/N. She looked like she just woke up, too.
I walked to the bed and sat next to her.

"Morning." She said, still laying down.
"Good morning." I said, stroking her cheek.
"I'm so sorry I fell asleep last night."
"It's fine! You looked cute."
She smiled as she pushed herself up.
I put my hand on her cheek and pulled her in for a kiss.

"You wanna get breakfast?" I asked.
She nodded.

We went to a nice cafe that was near my house. After that we decided to go to the mall, since there wasn't much to do. We went to a couple stores, but we stayed in Hot Topic the longest. She got a Motley Crue CD, I got a Misfits T-shirt.
Once we left, we headed back to my place.

"Do you want to stay here or do you want me to drop you off?" I asked, putting my bags down.
"I should probably go home, I have to clean cause I haven't in like, forever."
"Alright."
We got back in my car and I dropped her off.

"I love you." I said.
"I love you too."
Then she went inside.

Ever since I met Y/N, I've been much happier. She's sweet, funny, pretty, everything I'd want in a person.

*Y/N's POV*
While I was cleaning I played my Motley Crue CD. I couldn't stop thinking about Jon. He's amazing, I love him so much!
Suddenly, I realized that I hadn't listened to KoRn yet. I've been seeing him for a while now and I haven't heard any songs.

Once I was done cleaning I decided to go to Chrissy's. Once I walked into her house, she gave me a flat box.
"I don't know if you have one already but I figured you'd like it." She said, watching me open the box.

I was super happy to see that it was KoRn's self-titled album.
"Thanks Chrissy!"
"No problem!"
I hugged her then sat down on her couch.
We talked for a while, then decided to put on a movie.

*A couple hours later*
I checked my watch and decided to go home.
On the drive home I played my KoRn CD.
Wow. Jon's voice was amazing. And the rest of the band was great too. I noticed in some of their songs there was another singer, he also had an amazing voice.

I love Jon so much.

*Jon's POV*
Head invited me and the guys to watch a movie at his house. I didn't have anything else to do so I went. Plus I haven't seen the guys in a while.

I walked into Head's house, and the guys were already there.
"Hey man! Want a beer?" Fieldy asked, pointing towards a cooler.
"I'm good, thanks." I said, sitting down.
Munky gave me a look, then scooted towards me.
"What?" I asked.
"So, who's this girl you've been ditching us for?" He asked with a huge grin on his face.
"Oh, her name's Y/N. She's super nice an-"
"Is she hot?" David chimed in.
I rolled my eyes.
"Yes, she's hot." I said in a mocking tone.

We decided to watch Freddy's Dead. As we were watching the movie the guys kept asking about Y/N.
"Jesus! Can you guys just watch the movie?" Head asked, annoyed.
"THANK YOU!" I said putting my head back.
The guys just laughed and stopped talking.

The entire time I kept thinking about Y/N. I missed her already. I was gonna ask if she wanted to hang out tomorrow but I was scared she'd get tired of me. I mean, I don't think she would... I hope....

Thanks for the movie idea: lvvrgirl