Chapter 10

*Jon's POV*
(A couple days after Jon & Y/N saw eachother)
Me and the guys were talking, and they really want to meet Y/N, so I figured I'd invite her over to hang out with us. Of course, she said yes, so we're all gonna hang out at my place.

*Y/N's POV*
Jon's picking me up tonight to meet the band. I'm excited but at the same time kinda nervous. Will they like me? Will they hate me? I don't know. I'll find out tonight..

Me and Jon were on the couch, waiting for the guys. After about 15 minutes, we hear a knock on the door.
"Come in!" Jon yells.
Then, 2 men walk in. One has long dreads, holding a six pack, the other has small braids and wears sunglasses.
Jon gets up to greet them, while I slowly get up and walk behind him.
"Hey! You must be Y/N." The man with the dreads said, holding out his hand.
"Yep! And you must be.."
"Brian. But they call me Head." He said, shaking my hand.
"And I'm James, or Munky." The man with long dreads said, smiling.
"Well it's nice to meet both of you." I smiled.
James put the beers in the fridge, while Brian, Jon and I walked into the living room.
We talked for a while, until the door opened.
Two more men walked in. One had long dreads and wore a bandana, the other was David. They both walked into the living room and sat down.
"Hey, you must be Y/N?" The man with the bandana said in a flirty voice.
"Uh, yeah. And you are?"
"Reggie." He smirked.
Jon gave him a "what the fuck, man?" look.
Reggie immediately looked away.

It was silent for a bit until Jon sparked up a conversation.

...........

Me and the guys really got to know eachother. They're all super nice and funny.  We drank and they told me about the crazy stuff that they did on their last tour. I was very glad that they liked me. And once they all left I stayed the night at Jon's place.

A/N: I'm sorry I took so long to update, and I'm sorry that this chapter's kinda short 😅. I had no ideas plus I was too busy with school. I'll try to post more often!! 💕💕