fuck mr evans (kittens pov)

it's the first day of school when i walk in and lock eyes with my professor. HE IS SO HOT. i immediately undress him with my mind and omg is he hot. i feel a tingle through my panties and i don't know what it is but it feels good. he doesn't look at me for the whole class but boy do i look at him. he's wearing a tight polo that hugged him in all the right places and jeans that were a little too tight in others. after staring for probably a little too long i couldn't take it anymore i was pressing my thighs together trying to control myself but i couldn't. i raise my hand and say "daddy" fuck "um i mean professor evans i need to go to the bathroom." he looks at me confused "you don't have to ask" i look around and see the eyes of my peers all in my direction and i start to blush. omg humiliation kink calm down now is not the time. i rush to the bathroom and as soon as  the door shuts behind me i drop my panties and start playing with my tight pussy. i moan loudly not being able to control myself. "fuck mr.evans" i nearly scream as i cum all over my hand. i hear a low groan from outside the stall and panic. fuck someone just heard me come to my professors name. i open the door and see mr evans himself looking at me except he isn't looking at my eyes he's looking at my pussy which is when i realize i forgot to put my pants back on. fuck fuck fuck. "well um looks like now wasnt a very good time." "well it's always a good time when your here daddy." holy shit did i really just say that. "oh so your a kinky one then." even though i just came less then a minute ago i'm already soaking again for him. "only for you daddy" i look down and see his pants that were already straining struggling to stay buttoned. "let me please you daddy." he immediately unbuttons his pant and pulls down his boxers revealing his fat veiny cock. holy shit. "on your knees now." i immediately submit to him. he guides my head to his cock and i kiss the top not really knowing what else to do. "fuck kitten" he growls. i part my lips and he begins to ruthlessly fuck my mouth pounding at a speed so fast i'm gagging on his dick. "fuck just like that princess" i moan on his dick as the words do something to me intensifying my desire to please him. i suck him and use my hands to get the rest of his long hard cock. "you feel so fucking good kitten." i feel his dick twitch in my mouth and know that he's about to cum so i pick up speed pounding his dick until i have his warm liquid all over my mouth and neck. "fuck you did so good." i stand up and start to leave embarrassed of what i just did."not so fast baby it's my turn."