(kittens pov)

fuck. i'm left shocked with my cum running down my legs and daddy's cum running down my cheeks. why did he just leave like that? did i not please him? i gather myself wiping my legs and mouth off and redressing. i pace the bathroom not being able to decide whether i want to go back or i'm dreading it. the bathroom door opens and one of the girls from my class walks in. i take that as my cue to leave. i walk as slow as can without looking weird and i take a deep breath before opening the door. I'm immediately met with the sight of Professor Evans who clearly is still very excited from our bathroom encounter. I can see his fat dick pressing against his pants that were already tight. i try to conceal my laughter and as i take my seat the girl next to me whispers "did you see his boner he's so big." i laugh slightly forcing my eyes away from her gorgeous lips.  "yea i wonder who got him like that." she just laughs and turns away. me and mr. evans lock eyes and he blushes slightly before his gaze hardens to a glare and he turns away. fuck. i think i messed this up. class comes to a close shortly as we spent most of it in the bathroom. this is the last class of the day so i go up to daddy's desk. "did i do something wrong?" "no princess, we'll talk later" he whispers. "when, we can't talk during class and i have no way of talking to you outside of it." i plead finding myself being a bit to desperate. "here," he groans as he rips a piece of the paper he's writing on off and writes a phone number on it "text me."