P A H I N A Volume 1

Volume I

• "if you have a problem with me, call me. If you don't have my number, then that means you don't know me well enough to have a problem." - Christian bale

• "I used to walk into a room and wonder if they liked me, now I walk in and wonder if I like them."

• "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be"

• "True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable."

• "The older I get, the more I realize I don't want to be around drama, conflict or stress. I want a cozy home, good food, and to be surrounded by happy people."

• "Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too."

• "Falling down is an accident. Staying down is a choice."

• "Worrying doesn't take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace."

• "It may take a month, a year, or a decade. But if you want it bad enough, you'll make it happen."

• "You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served."

• "You learn more about someone at the end of a relationship than at the beginning."

• "Stop trying to be liked by everyone. You don't even like everybody."

• "Fall in love when you're ready, not when you're lonely."

• "Being happy doesn't mean you're perfect. It just means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."

• "They told me to get a real job. Now they're asking me for one."

• "You can feel when someone ain't being real with you, energy never lies."

P A H I N A 1

CTTO