P A H I N A

Volume I

• "I think it's interesting that 'cologne' rhymes with 'alone.'"

• "You have a problem with me. I'm pretty sure a status on Facebook won't fix it."

• "A successful married life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person."

• "We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control."

• "I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it"

• "That awkward moment  when you see one of your old best friends, but they hate you now."

• "Shave off your beard and wear a dressyou would be a great female impersonator." – Simon Cowell

• "The world is beautiful, but has a disease called man"

• "Real men stay dedicated to only one girl!"

• "Don't count laps. Make every lap count."

• "Forget the fact that you are aging, and let us start celebrating! Happy birthday!"

• "Its not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow.."

• "Brother.. I am glad & lucky to have you !! I love you .."

• "Just coz i am busy does not mean i don't love you."

• "If a man cheats on his woman with you, what makes you think he wont cheat on you with another."

• "To trade a childhood wonder for a plausible explanation - is there a worst trade one makes in life?"

• "Laziness is the mother of all bad habbits but ultimately she is a MOTHER and we should respect her."

• "College is a place where some pursue learning and others learn pursuing."

• "'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one."

• "Crying doesn't indicate that you're weak. Since birth, it has been a sign that you're alive."

• "Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes..just be an illusion."

• "We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance." -Japanese proverb

• "Silence speaks very loudly but it is amazing how many people don't take the time to listen."

• "The goal of education is to replace an empty mind with an open mind."

• "I guess actions Speak Everything..... Not a Facebook Status!!!"

• "Family is not an important thing. It's everything."

• "To me, having kids is the ultimate job in life. I want to be most successful at being a good father."

• "There's so much to say but your eyes keep interrupting me."

• "Accomplishing things before the microwave hits 00:00."

• "When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive."

• "Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow."

• "I love my job only when I'm on vacation....."

• "To let go is the sign of a strong people."

• "Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you. Good morning sweet heart. Good Morning"

• "If someone wishes you goodnight every day, you're happier than so many people."

• "STAY WEAK. I needed those plates anyway."