P A H I N A

Volume I

• "People change, things go wrong. Just remember life goes on"

• "When you learn to depend on yourself, you will be happier in life."

• "Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us"

• "A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive."

• "Watch your thoughts, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your destiny!"

• "There is nothing more attractive than confidence, once you see your own beauty, so will everyone else"

• "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."

• "Be strong when things fall apart."

• "We have a positive vision of the future founded on the belief that the gap between the promise and reality of America can one day be finally closed. We believe that."

• "Tough times create tough people."

• "We do not need magic to transform the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already."

• "Every sunset gives you one day less to live but every sunrise gives you one day more to hope. So savor every step and live it well."

• "Change your thoughts and you change your world."

• "When bad times and hard times are suddenly here, notice those that remain, and the ones that disappear."

• "My only relationship goal is to be with someone who motivates me to become a better person and show me the potential I don't see in myself."

• "Some people give up after they fall. Just because you've fallen it doesn't mean that you have to stay down. Find a way to get back up."

• "Sets of a few questions cannot determine the ability and talents of humans. If you have given your best remember you have already passed."

• "Those who say I need Motivation will never create Inspiration that will take them to their Destination."

• "Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions"

• "Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art"

• "The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes."

• "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing"

• "Forgiveness sometimes comes a little too late, but just remember its always better late then never"

• "Realise that true happiness lies within you."

• "Haters try to expose what's wrong with you, because they're are jealous of everything that's right about you."

• "Pay close attention to people who don't clap when you win"

• "You've got three choices in life. Give up, give in, or give it your all."

• "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

• "How to predict your future: Create it."

• "Each day teaches us the value of time be grateful for the daily opportunities."

• "Don't get yourself worked up with too many things; enjoy the simple things you love to do."

• "Wake up and live."

• "Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days you will be right."

• "I'm tired.
It's too cold.
It's too hot.
It's raining.
It's too late.
Let's go"

• "Be swift to hear, slow to speak"

P A H I N A 3

CTTO.