𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒..

(OPENING GIF AND COVER BY lekkus )

THE BEST LOVE STORY IS WHEN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THE MOST UNEXPECTED PERSON AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME..

BILLIE-JEAN RODRIGUEZ IS PISSED THE HELL OFF. Why? You may be wondering—well—it's quite simple. She's being forced to move back to San Fernando Valley, California. Where it just so happens, her jackass of a father who practically abandoned and threw out her and her mother only five years earlier, happens to live.

You see, Billie (Yes, only Billie, don't ever call her Billie-Jean or she will give you a hell-of-a bloody nose.) and her mother, Maria Rodriguez, have been living in the New York City Bronx for the past five years; living off of the small income that Maria had been able to manage working three separate low-paying jobs and a crappy part-time job that Billie had scrapped together for herself. It was all they had, and honestly, it was all that Billie wanted. Billie thrived in the freedom of the large city; playing soccer for her high school, running track and winning medals, racing around on her cheap-ass, spray painted orange motorcycle she had saved up for three years to get, and being as far away from her dad as her mother could get them. It was Billie's paradise. Her prerogative. And nobody could take it away from her. In till the very man Billie had spent the last five years freeing herself from did. And boy did it rile her up.

  Diego Rodriguez, in a futile attempt to "salvage" his broken and beaten relationship with his only child, called up his ex-wife, practically begging her to move back to the Valley and promising that he'd use his vast fortune to help her find a decent place far away from him and his friends. His only request: that Billie stayed with him half of each week. It was a smart move, Billie had to admit; since her mother had been homesick (For reasons that Billie couldn't even begin understand—like, come on, who wants to live in palm tree cove?) for the beaches and stupid palm trees of the Valley for years now. So, Maria took Diego up on his offer and now, Billie Rodriguez's freedom was gone; lost in the wind of her motorcycle and the dust of the Cali deserts. How freaking great.

AND YOU WHAT'S EVEN BETTER? The fact that not only she's now having to put up with her stupid-ass father—she's also putting up with her ex-best friend who just happens to not know how to freaking take a hint and a kinda cute new boy from Reseda who just happens to keep getting his ass kicked by that same ex-best friend. Yeah, she knows, fun times, right?