𝟬𝟰 | Skeletons And Shit..

CHAPTER FOUR:SKELETONS AND SHIT

CHAPTER FOUR:
SKELETONS AND SHIT..

▬▬ ☯︎︎ ▬▬

  BILLIE DISLIKED A LOT OF THINGS. Her dad, Johnny and Cobra Kai, regular cars (Just too boring.). But she absolutely despised math. It was just so pointless! Well, at least the letters and numbers shit. Like, hello, she thought letters were just for language arts, not math! Also, it just gets way too complicated. In her opinion, all she needed to know was to count, add, subtract, multiply, and divide; not how to multiply exponents.

But lately, instead of rolling her eyes and biting her bottom lip the whole math class, Billie has been somewhat enjoying math. The reason? Well, she guessed it could be Daniel LaRusso—or maybe she was just turning a new leaf—one that smiled and giggled and even payed attention in class. It was—weird to say the least. Whenever Daniel was in the room, it's like her attitude immediately "fixed" itself. She would get all excited and butterflies would dance in her stomach—she would even blush. Billie-Jean Rodriguez almost never blushed. So why, all of a sudden, was this sassy, tan, Italian boy with big, bright brown eyes making her all mushy?

  To be completely honest, Billie had no clue whatsoever.

  Romance and crushes were never something that had really had a place in her life. She'd liked a few boys here and there, and even gone on a few causal dates—but never, never had she been this—what was the term? Oh—down bad. No other boy made her heart pound and her cheeks blaze red. Please, no other boy had even come close to making her laugh so genuinely and so uncontrollably.

It just didn't make sense. Why him, and why now?

She didn't think she'd ever find the answer to that question. Now, maybe if she would get her eyes off of the back of Daniel's head, maybe she would know what page her math homework was on for tonight.

  "Your homework for today is on page 45. Do only evens—or if your an overachiever—do the odds too."

Finally peeling her eyes off Daniel, Billie nodded along with the rest of the class, not flinching as the bell rang and sent everyone into a rush to get to lunch. She threw her things into her backpack carelessly, especially her shit book—oh—she means math book. While she was focused on that, she didn't even notice Daniel standing over her and her desk with an admiring smirk.

  "Hey—hey. Be careful there—you'll squish your math book," he teased, earning a blushing eye roll from Billie.

"That's the point, Danny," she replied, going to stand up on her own before Daniel stuck his hand out. "Huh?"