𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

A five year old girl was playing by the gazebo at Regal Academy. She had long silver locks that reached her waist and was pinned in place by her butterfly clip, she had dark blue eyes that sparkled in the sun. She was wearing a blue knee-length dress with puffed sleeves that reached her elbows and navy blue flats with criss-crossed ankle straps.

She was just waiting for her grandmother, the one and only Fairy Godmother, to finish her meeting with Headmistress Cinderella and the other school staffs. She was just watching the flowers dance with the wind when she heard a rustle from the bush behind her.

She turned around and saw a boy who looked around her age step out. He had blue hair with bangs over his face and bright turquoise eyes. He was wearing a white dress shirt with blue pants and black shoes.

"Uh, hello," Twilight waved awkwardly. She had never met anyone her age before because she was always inside their castle, so she was sort of a newbie when it came to this sort of thing.

The blue haired boy smiled and waved back, "Hello fair maiden, I am Hawk SnowWhite," he introduced himself, giving her a small bow. He stood up straight and then asked after a short silence, "And you are?"

"Um... T-Twilight Godfairy," she stuttered giving a small curtsy, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine," he stated formally, his grandmother was always nagging him on being prim and proper when meeting someone new. "What are you doing here all by yourself?"

"I'm waiting for my granny, she's having a meeting with the Headmistress," she answered. "What about you?"

"I'm just wondering around," he answered, "My granny's at the meeting too."

"Do you want to stay here with me?" The little girl asked shyly. "I m-mean, you don't h-have to - I was j-just wondering if you wanted to p-play here w-with me."

"Sure," the young prince smiled.

The two sat down on the grass as they watched the flowers and played with their magic, Hawk was really impressed by her skills, he also thought that it was cool as ice that her hair clip was actually her wand.

Twilight on the other hand was in love with his magic, she always liked ice and snow because she loved the cold and not to mention that she was also born during winter.

"Your magic is amazing," she complimented.

"Thanks, but your magic is cool as i-"

"HAWK!"

Hawk was cut off by someone calling his name, he was then engulfed into a hug. Twilight was just awkwardly watching the Hawk being hugged by an older woman who had long blue hair and was wearing a purple knee-length dress, not knowing if she should stay or leave.

The girl then broke the hug when she felt someone staring at them, she looked up and saw the shy silver haired girl immediately look at the ground, feeling embarrassed that she was caught staring.

The older girl smiled and unwrapped her arms around her little brother, "who's your friend Hawk?" she asked him.

"Her name's Twilight," he said gesturing to the girl who shyly looked up. "Twilight, this is my big sister, Fala."

"It's nice to meet you," the little fairy curtsied.

Fala smiled and curtsied back, "It's nice to meet you as well." She then looked closely at the little girl and noticed the small wings on her back, "Are you Fairy Godmother's granddaughter?"

"Yes," Twilight nodded.

"Your granny is looking for you, the meeting finished a few minutes ago," Fala told her, then looked at Hawk, "And how many times do I have to tell you not to run off?"