𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 || Fɪʀsᴛ Dᴀʏ ᴏғ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

Twilight woke up with the sun, she was so excited but also very nervous. It's not like anyone can blame her, she's never been to school before and the only person she knew (aside from the faculty) was Hawk.

She got up and took out her icy blue yoga mat and began her morning yoga routine, after working up a good sweat she took a shower and did her skin care routine. After that, she went into her closet and took out the uniform that her grandmother gave her the night before.

Her uniform consisted of a white blouse that reached her elbows tucked into an icy blue plaid skirt that reached the middle of her thighs, she tied the yellow and black striped tie under the collar of her blouse then put on her dark purple blazer, which ended above her elbows, making the sleeves of her blouses a little visible, and white thigh high stockings and her black flats with criss-crossed ankle straps.

Her hair was let down and pinned by her butterfly clip that was also her wand, letting it dance around her waist.

After she was dressed, she took a look on her magic mirror, everything seemed to be in order.

"Mirror, mirror so amazing and cool, how's my outfit for the first day of school?" Thank Merlin Hawk was able to teach her a bit of mirror magic and was able to teach her how to make her mirror self.

Mirror Twilight then appeared and gave her two thumbs up, "You look great," she complimented then smirked, "As usual."

Mirror Twilight was the braver one between the two of them, she was the same as the real Twilight physically but different mentally and emotionally.

"You think?" Twilight asked.

Mirror Twilight nodded, "Mhm, you look fabulous! I'm sure Hawk will be very happy to see you," she said, finishing it off with another smirk. She really liked smirking and it only grew when she saw the blush on Twilight's face.

Mirror Twilight knew what Twilight felt about Hawk but whenever she teased her about it, Twilight would just deny it and tell her that they were just friends. Talk about being in denial.

"Shut up," Twilight glared with a red face, making her mirror self laugh.

"Relax, everything will be alright. Now, take a deep breath and show them who's boss!" Mirror Twilight encouraged.

Twilight took a deep breath and nodded, "Alright, thanks, I'll see you later. Bye."

Mirror Twilight waved goodbye and then disappeared, leaving Twilight to stare at her reflection. She took one last look at herself then nodded, "I've got this."

***

After eating breakfast with her grandmother, Twilight hoped onto Faye, her dragon, and went to Regal Academy. Faye was a beautiful white dragon with an icy blue stomach.

Twilight found her when she was still a baby dragon. She fed her, bathed her, gave her water and gave her her name, Faye, which meant fairy. Ever since then, they've been really close.

She landed in the school courtyard in front of the gazebo, where she and Hawk first met. This place brought back so many memories.

She went inside the school and walked through the empty hallways with the school map in her hands, she was looking for Headmistress Cinderella's office so she could be put into a group of her own.

Twilight was just walking when she heard footsteps walking not too far from her. She put the map down and saw Professor Snow White about to walk in to her office.