𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 || Aᴅᴊᴜsᴛɪɴɢ

Twilight was sitting next to Hawk in the library of Regal Academy, they and the gang were all doing their homeworks for the next day before Rose and Travis had to go home.

The beautiful fairy was reading a book for her 'How to be a Proper Fairy' class. She was reading about the spells that she needed to learn, how to use her wand while casting the spell and how to properly pronounce the spell.

Her parents were returning in a month or two and her granny said that they would quiz her on what she's learned. Her parents have always been strict when it came to her education in magic. She has always been expected to be a full fledged fairy by the time she graduates.

She has been studying non-stop for it ever since her grandmother informed her when her parents were going to get home. Then, added with the school work and fighting villains as extra activities she was burned out. Physically, mentally and emotionally.

While yes, her parents were going to be home in a month or two, she still had to do her best because her parents want her to be the best of the best. They would always give her hard tasks and she would always make sure that she was well prepared for it.

This was the first time she wished she was still home schooled, because back then when she still wasn't attending Regal Academy she had more time to her school work and still have time to relax because she had a more flexible schedule.

Twilight was already starting to fall asleep, her eyelids were starting to feel heavy and all she wanted to do was go home and get some sleep. She placed her head on Hawk's shoulder and closed her eyes for a second. Or so she thought.

She woke up to the feeling of being carried by a walking person. She opened her eyes and saw that she was being carried through the hallways of their castle.

The sleepy fairy looked at who was carrying her and saw her favorite blue haired prince. As if feeling her stare on him, Hawk looked down at his princess and smiled, stopping as he opened the door to her room and placed her on her bed.

"What time is it?" She asked him.

"About 6:30 PM," he answered as he sat down on the side of her bed with Astrid on his lap.

"Oh," She remembered it being around six o'clock before she dozed off so she wasn't out for that long. "Uh, I'm sorry that you had to carry me all the way."

Hawk grinned, "All in a day's work."

Twilight giggled and went to hug him from behind, "Thank you for carrying me here kind prince."

The blue haired prince turned his head to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "You're welcome, Fair Maiden." He stood up ang gave her a kiss on her nose and waved goodbye, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay."

***

For the entire week, Twilight carried on with her, now, normal routine which was wake up at 4:00 AM, feed Astrid and Faye, do her daily yoga routine, and be ready for school by 7:30. She and Hawk would go to school on their dragons together, watch him save random princesses falling out of nowhere, get to class, fight monsters, study and do her homework with her teammates, get home by 5:30, hang out with Hawk until 6:30, feed Astrid and Faye dinner, eat dinner with her grandmother, study for her fairy test for three hours, and get ready for bed by 11:30 PM.

When Friday came, she was already so tired. She couldn't think properly and all she wanted to do was have some time for herself. The only rest that she gets is when she goes to sleep but even that's not enough.

She and her team were headed to Beanstalk Castle to obtain a golden egg for heroism class. She stood next to Hawk staring at the tall tower hoping that the day would end so she could enjoy her sleep.