2. Time passing bye

Still denki's pov:

A few minutes passed before a yellow worm like thing known as Aizawa rolled in snapping everyones attention to him.

He got out of his yellow cacoon taking in a deep sigh as if he's lived over this one day a million times.

"Hello class, I, Shota Aizawa, also known as Eraserhead will be your teacher...yet again...yay."

with that he turned around crawling back into his cacoon, and turned around.

I got up and walked towards Toshi's desk.

"Is it just me or does your dad seem more bored of life than usual?"

After my comment Toshi banged his head against his desk groaning.

"Insomnia Denki, Insomnia. It's a struggle."

I nodded while rubbing his head.

"Okay, well since I don't think we're Ganna do anything in particular this class period might as well do something like talk to a classmate you haven't talked to since it's the start of a new school year."

"No" he raised his head at that.

"Well Hitoshi, you have to talk to more people than just me, and Picasso"

(Picasso is their cat btw)

"You and Picasso is all I need in life...and maybe Monoma if he likes us back."

"I think he does...did you see the way he looked at us earlier??"

"Denki, that could have just been the heat of the moment, he probably didn't even know the face he was making."

"Like how you look like you're high?"

Shinsou's eyes widened.

"It's from the lack of sleep, first of all."

"I didn't ask..." I said as if it was the most obvious thing.

Shinsou made a hurt expression before grabbing me.

"Ayo, we're in a classroom, maybe later tho"

I noticed the way he blushed at my comment before setting me on his desk.

"Denki, you really shouldn't be making these types of jokes in class full of people"

"Well I'm bored, and seeing you get horny is entertaining."

"Denki, get neutered...please" He held my hands in a comfort type grip.

As I was about to say something A loud yelling came from the other side of the room.

Me and Toshi looked over to the owner of the voice to see Bakugou and Iida yelling eachother about respecting other students, and their feelings.

Kirishima was standing between Bakugou and Iida to stop quirk use or whatever was at stake of the situation.

I shake my head turning my attention back to the insomniac that was my boyfriend.

"They always got sum to say to each other, it's annoying as hell, but it's fun to watch at the same time." Hitoshi held a small smile on his face at his assumption.

"You wanna go somewhere after school today? Being here doing nothing while Aizawa is temporally dead is boring...I don't even know the point in being here, we all know the first 2 days is just ganna be settling back in." I raised my hands up dramatically.

"Yeah, where you wanna go?" He was smiling wildly with raised eyebrows.

"I don't know, maybe we can go to the park or something, I didn't think much about it.."

"Yeah, we can go to the park, not alot of people will be there anyways."

"Okay we-"

Out of nowhere the door slammed open and Present Mic came in yelling.