A surprise attack

Denki's pov:

When I said that calm expressions turned to shocked ones.

TetsuTetsu then sprung up at that.

"What???! No way! Me, Kendo, and Monoma were ganna work on the project together!"

"TetsuTetsu, sit down, you're causing a scene." A girly voice erupted from behind him.

I looked down to see Kendo rubbing her porse.

"It's solely up to Monoma if he decides to work with Kaminari or not, but since he's not here, and currently with Vlad King discussing something, we will have to wait." Present Mic was looking between TetsuTetsu, and the clock.

"Well Class 1-A, Class 1-B, I'd advise you guys pack considering we only have 3 minutes left."

With that I sprung up and stretched my legs.

"Well, today was fun everyone, but I'm ready to go to bed."

"You can't leave untill the bell rings. You can stand by the door tho." Mic was at his desk shuffling a paper full of names.

Bakugou, Kirishima, Mina, Jirou, Momo, and Sero came up beside me.

Kirishima, and Bakugou we're holding hand bickering about after school plans while Momo, and Jirou were glancing at eachother, not saying a word.

"The bell seriously couldn't ring any faster." Mina was slumped against A wall with Sero's arm around her shoulders.

Just as she said that a loud ring sounded off.

I darted out of the room, and down the hallway. Originally, I was going to just go to mine and Toshi's dorm but why not venture around?

Just after I rounded the corner I saw slick blonde hair. I came to a stop a few meters from the blonde slowly creeping up on him.

I tackled the blonde wrapping my arms around his eyes preventing him from seeing anything.

I heard a gasp before an elbow hit me in my side causing me to let go.

"Fuck, Kaminari, are you okay??!"

Monoma was covering his mouth with both of his hands. After a few seconds of staring at me he busted out laughing.

"Very funny, getting jabbed in my fucking side."

"No, it's just the face you made."

"I could say alot of things right now that wouldn't be considered friendly fire."

"And what is that." Monoma put his hands on his hips resting on one foot.

"I won't say it because then you'll get defensive, and then you'll get mad, and THEN you won't talk to me "

"Probably" with that Monoma turned back around continuing his walk.

"So why did you sneak up on me? Did you need something?"

"No, I just saw you and decided it would be fun." I put my arm around his neck letting him guide us.

"But now that I'm thinking, where are you heading to?"

"I'm heading to my dorm, Kaminari, where else would I be going. We can't exactly go off school grounds right now."

"Oh well can I, and maybe Toshi, stop by at your dorm later?"

"Why?"

"Because?"

"Whatever, my dorm number is 249, second floor."

With that I let go of him waving him off only to get a shoo my way as if I'm some kind of dog.

"Well danm, that was rude" I said as I watched him walk away.

"Now...where on campus am I at?" I started looking around for any indication on where I was deciding a little snooping was in order.

(Sorry for the slow update, I kind of forgot 🗿)